jameslugassy

Full Registered User
Hi Everyone,
Good to see another cp forum where people can give honest advice, also glad to see how many other areas of security it covers!
My names James, i was an NCO after spending 7 years in the Parachute Regiment, then jumped on 'the dash for cash' out in the sand pit after doing the ronin course and ex med uk, spent 2 years out there, now back in the uk and have recently completed the blue square surveillance course, so im tapping into both industries back here.
For those guys who are having trouble finding work, networking is the way ahead, also go to as many interviews as possible,- all you need is one break in this industry! It is hard though and be warned, its a military flooded market with some very experianced backgrounds!
If anyone wants any help or advice, im happy to offer up what i know, especially when it comes to the companies working in the pit. ( There are some cowboy companies out there )
Stay safe
James

Hello James

Thanks for joining the forum and your offer to help newbies in this area.

What the money and work like in the UK that you've experienced?

Mally

Ive only been back a few weeks mate, so only just started looking a few days ago ( hense joining multiple forums ect ect ). I have some friends who work on the london circuit on around 4k a month, however that channel is cut off for myself as the 'client' doesnt like operators who have been out to the pit, got a few interviews lined up so ill let everyone know once i know more.
Also looking into surveillance, however that market is a whole new start for me.........

Back