Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello? anybody there???

deltasierra70

Longterm Registered User
It would seem that everyone that used to be here have all faded away... Maybe I'll join them... WAIT FOR ME...

Starlight

Super Moderator
I keep a distant eye on things, but with the exception of the usual 'gizza job, coz I 'av done me CP badge fingy so I is a dead good dealer of death' type first post, it's all very quiet.....Still here though.

marshy41

Longterm Registered User
Like this industry, its fallen on its arse mate. No one come's in here no more mostly due to the retard crew who frequent this site. CP World is a shadow of its former self.

deltasierra70

Longterm Registered User
I only started posting here, at the behest of an old mate who wanted me to 'put straight' someone talking nonsense about himself and his "Super-Dooper" video cameras. I should have left after he left, but ego's being ego, I stayed. We have been planning to 'go home' for quite a while, and recently had some interest in the property here (nice house on 3 acres on dead end road and no neighbours. Buy ammo in Walmart and handguns in local chemist's) reasonable offer made, so looked at property around the Swansea area where my in-laws live. Talked to an old business friend in Swansea about property, and thought that he was 'taking the piss' when he told me about prices of detached 3 bed homes with a decent garden and workshop. Did some research on line... He was not taking the piss!!!! FFS! Our For Sale sign is now a target at 150 yards away from the back office door! I am now building new office/workshop in a clearing in the trees near one of the entrances.

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
I still pop in - sometimes I'm caught in a good mood and post a useful reply to a newbie, mostly I think FFS and just log off again

isstraining

Security Directors
I think that Facebook has taken away much of the viewers. How many forums can you monitor in any one day?

Pete @ ISS

deltasierra70

Longterm Registered User
I think that Facebook has taken away much of the viewers. How many forums can you monitor in any one day?

Pete @ ISS
Our daughter in OZ talked me into a Facebook account, she uses it to talk to her mother, but I only check on LinkedIn, Skype, email and here. And I am probably going to drop 'here' as some of the people who were regulars have faded away. Used to check and use others but it's all BS and a time waster, and I am running out of time to finish some business projects before I fade away from life. Come into this life knowing bugger all, spend much of your life learning what it is about, see younger people about to make BIG mistakes, but the last thing they want to hear is any advice!
Last thing, I have talked to our daughter in OZ on Facebook only once, she and her mother use their iPhones. I have one somewhere... Need to go and make some money, as we are not returning home any time soon.
DS

RocketDodger

Longterm Registered User
Does seem what with both Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan virtually fully concluded (apart from a few Mil Roles) that the site is a tad deserted these days.

Oddjob

Still keeping a watch. Maybe if I have something worth while saying ; I'll post . (Did I ever have anything worth while saying ? )

FredB

Longterm Registered User
Checking weekly , sometimes daily here , i do wonder ...so many new subs every day , but noone talking , i start wondering if they're bots lol
Seriously scratching my head about the millions of subs and noone posting

Desperately looking for work , linkedIn isn't much help either :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom