Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ellers

Full Registered User
Hello to everyone on here, My name is Ellers, Im currently in the process of PVR from the RAF. Im starting off my civilian life and getting into CP. Any advice from working CPO's would be a great help!

Ellers

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Welcome ellers and gsxrgaz11!

Even crab air are welcome here!! only jokin buddy LOL

Guys help yourself to the info here and dont be shy to ask questions...theres alot of experience within this site!

All we ask is that you spread the word and reffer your pals to us. If you have any questions dont hesitate to PM myslef or Mally and we'll try and answer any questions you may have!

Why dont you tell us a wee about yourslves?

Welcome again!

CM

Ellers

Full Registered User
Well im currently serving my final year in the Royal Air Force. I want to be a successful CP Operator. I hope my military background will serve me well.

Im looking to do my CP course with Nemesis Group.

Ellers

mally1

Administrator
Hello Ellers and gsxraz11

Welcome to the forum.

Ellers, whats your background in the RAF? I appreciate the vast range of jobs there, so harder than others!

Ellers

Full Registered User
I started out by doing a basic Air Traffic Role, then moved onto Squadron Operations such as 22 sqn (search and rescue) 19R Sqn (Fast jet training) then moved onto the more hairy aspects of Air Operations in Various sandy places.

Ellers

Top Bottom