Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help me .. crescent security group

Mohammed1981

Full Registered User
Hi Dears :
My name is mohammed from Iraq ..
I was worked with (Crescent security group) security guard .. I was working for an American security company in Iraq. In 2004, 2005 and 2006 .. After 4 American citizens were kidnapped and killed at the end of 2006 and the termination of the company in Iraq by the US government .. I was threatened by extremist terrorist groups in Iraq and several times .. I applied for asylum At the IOM .. and asked me for additional evidence proving my work with the above company .. When searching for the company in all the sites I did not find a trace .. Even the mobile number of the company is closed .. Please help me .. Who has information about the company that you Please help me and save a family from ruin .. Please send a message to the mail address Moham2015med@yahoo.com ...

Regards
Mohammed
Iraq / basra

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Help you? Ummm nope. Maybe there are nicer people on here than me that might, I wouldn't hold your breath buddy. Try Dear Deidre.

Regards

Col

premier

Longterm Registered User
Col,
He should ask the parishioners of the church in your other thread!!!

Regards

premier

Top Bottom