Hi friends

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Praise the Lord

(I've signed up with Ordo, ya'll will be saved in due course)

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Did she take her boys with her?

I was on Moore St the other day with my daughter. That's the street with the Market Stalls in Mrs Browns Boys.

It's where you go to buy dodgy smokes and tobacco, as well as it having become a sort of 'Little Asia'.

As we walked along she pulled me to one side and whispered, 'are they selling drugs Dad', I laughed and said no Why? She looked horrified and said "They all seem so dodgy I thought they were doing drug deals".....She's 10

premier

Longterm Registered User
TMAC,

It funny that a 10yr old can see what's going on in plain sight and the authorities can't.

In Manchester there is a great collection of sellers of all things from T-shirts,handbags, perfumes,watches anything that has a designers label can be found there, some provide better counterfeit products than others, everyone knows and occasionally the police HMRC and UK border agency visit.
This simply disrupts the sellers but they are up and running again within 24hrs.
The only thing I ever remember was when there fireworks guy got busted and ironically he was a legitimate company no doubt the book was thrown at him.

Regards

premier

TMAC

Longterm Registered User
Lol, speaking of Manchester.... a mate runs a crew at all the big gigs over here to deal with the counterfeit merch sellers.

At Drake a couple of weeks ago in one of the Arenas a bunch of Manc lads turned up off the ferry undercutting the locals.

There was war!!!!

I was called down the second night to help out and there were still pools of Manchester blood on the streets outside the venue.....they didn't turn up the second night