How do I convert CCTV DVR file into an AVI file?

I don't recommend freeware, but I can share with you Video Converter which I used many time, not for free though. It's quite easy to do conversion in just three steps. Firstly, add DVR videos to the program. Second, select AVI as output format. Last, hit the “Convert" button. If you want to burn DVR to DVD disc, you can move to the "Burn" interface of the program, insert a blank disc and start ripping.

I don't recommend freeware, but I can share with you Video Converter which I used many time, not for free though. It's quite easy to do conversion in just three steps. Firstly, add DVR videos to the program. Second, select AVI as output format. Last, hit the “Convert" button. If you want to burn DVR to DVD disc, you can move to the "Burn" interface of the program, insert a blank disc and start ripping.

Strange attitude. I frequently do :)

V :)

Thanks for your detail guide to teach us how to convert CCTV DVR file into an AVI file. After reading the whole post, the more as I know is how to play iTunes movies on Windows Movie Player. We know all iTunes videos are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If we want to enjoy these videos on Apple unauthorized devices, like Windows Movie player, Samsung smart TV, Android phone, etc. We may have to get rip of DRM protection at first. Media Converter for Mac free is the tool for me to convert iTunes M4V movies to MP4 format at 30x faster speed with lossless quality. See more details on here. Wish this point is helpful to you.

To convert video, I'm used to convert iTunes purchased or rented movies/TV shows from M4V to MP4. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. Even we have paid for these videos, there is no right for us to re-encode or share it to any devices. So the only way for us is to use DRM removal for Mac to crack iTunes DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to common MP4, MPG, AVI, FLV, M4V, MP3, MOV, etc format at 30x faster speed with lossless quality. If you have met the same trouble, click here to have to try. Hope this tip is helpful to you.

Which brand of this DVR?

In general, DVR will support AVI out already, for examples, they have their own player to change to AVI files.

convert video to avi format

To convert video to AVI format, the tool that I have used is DRM removal for mac free. It is designed for all iTunes users to remove DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, etc. We know all iTunes videos are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Now with using such DRM removal tool, it will be much easier for us to stream iTunes movies to LG smart TV, Google play, Android phone, etc. After conversion, you can enjoy all these videos on any devices without limitation.

CLICK HERE to learn its detail functions.

Back