alexb

Full Registered User
I have a problem. I am involved in a legal case whereby two partys claim to not be in communcation with each other. However, I know for a fact that they are.

Therefore, I need to find out how they are communciating so that I can get the court to prove it.

Man A = A company Director I have his home number and his work number (not his mobile).

Man B = Is mostly at one of his 2 home addresses. (I have his home number and address but not his holiday home number or address or his mobile)

If I were to contact man A I know that he would then almost straight away contact man B. So I have no problems knowing when they will be communicating but I do not know how. They may have purchased specific mobile phones so that records of their communications can be kept secret.

Anyone have any ideas how I can tackle this problem?

get professional private investigators.. let them bug them,if they ever leave their houses,there are other options,but you should consult with professionals in surveillance field...
I'm not sure what are the law's in UK,as i think you are from UK as most of guys here...

I agree with Lietuvis on this, seek the advice and possible assistance from a Private Investigator on this especially if it involves money mate. The PI will know what legislation they would have to abide by to carry out surveillance on both "Man a and Man B". I hope that this helps you

Back