Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Craig

Full Registered User
Hey Guys

Do any of you know if i will be able to secure any type of close protection work for when i leave the army in Oct 08, i have a morgage im just a bit worried that i may not be able to find employment straight away.

Cheers for your help

Craig

R2700m

If you are looking for a steady income and immediate employment perhaps CP might not be the job you require. Whilst I have no great experience in the UK market, I believe it is hard to get into from scratch and can be seasonal. Hostile can be good steady money but can also be hard to get into. The choice is ultimately yours but if you want an immediate job which will pay the mortgage why not look into security managment etc.

PSA

Full Registered User
Craig,

If your looking to end ex oct 08 and get on the CP ladder you will find it extremely difficult UK wise alone. If you want to do CP i suggest you get some good savings behind you before you leave. The granting of your license will take time alone. Not meaning to sound negative but for a new guy summer is the time to strike first and build from there for an optimum chance of employment.

Top Bottom