Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AICGIBSON

Full Registered User
Hello, I figured I would check this out.

I work and run a new protection company called HTC Security Services. We specialize in EP and are based out of Livonia, MI. We travel world wide and will work anywhere. So, hello to all.

VIP BG

Full Registered User
Hello fellow CP warrier

Hello mate!

Sounds like an interesting project you got there! I would luv to start my own business but dont have the balls!!! :D

Whats your background buddy, forces?civ?

Ive got aquestion actually.......whats the best civ instructing qual out there? whats your instructors basic instructing qual?

Last edited:

AICGIBSON

Full Registered User
Hope this helps

thanks a ton! its great work, but my background is mainly college courses in criminal justice, and advanced training at Blackwater USA. We constantly train in PPCT, firearms and are red cross certified rescuers.

As far as the best instructor qual, well ppct is big here in the U.S and can be used in court, and if you can intrsuct it, then you can train agents well in handling situations and in protection. but as far as tactical training goes, blackwater usa does the job. those guys are top notch.

not sure if that answers your question, but here in the U.S you do not need any license or qualification to protect people. so you get a lot of guys who try to start protection stuff, but are under qualified and ingnorant. we try to keep our team as well trained as we possibly can....

Top Bottom