I used to be alexa1

alexa11

Hi Everybody

As the title says I used to be alexa1 had some time away life moved on changed a few things email included so came back to log on and had to change my email and call sign.
Hope everybody is good the forum seems a little quiet from the old days.
So what's new my end well UK based now for work gave up the hostile CP trying to break into the driving side of life i.e. security chauffeur type roles. Done all my advanced driving quals RoSPA/IAM and two security driving courses with on going CPD which have included anti hijack.

Anyway hope your all good in these challenging times we live in at the moment.

Take it easy and as the saying goes stay low move fast.

Alex

Alex,
I’m Living the dream...
I’m at home with the family all safe and well.
Like many on the circuit my money is down this year, but it is what it is unfortunately!

Regards

premier

Premier

I am glad your doing ok and at home with your family and everybody your end is doing well.
I get you about the circuit the task I am on at the moment there are people who normally work abroad on the Hostile side and those that do surveillance taskings just waiting for the flights to get up and running again.
We are all at the moment just getting on with life as best we can but hey I have a roof over my head my family and loved ones are ok we have money coming in so as far as I am concerned its all good.

Take it easy

Alex

Back