Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Want My CPW Back!!!!!

Visioneer

Super Moderator
Yup, I can see this being a smooth, sophisticated network meeting....the old guard holding court, partaking of light refreshment, and imparting words of wisdom to fresh faced youths entering an exciting new career.

...and us bunch of cynical cranky ole farts getting loudly ratarsed, slagging off all and sundry. :)

V :)

kevk

Full Registered User
Have you got your walter detector ready? Make sure you have an extra set of batteries.

Talking of Walters. Am I being blind or has the Walter Mitty section gone?

SCT

Have you got your walter detector ready? Make sure you have an extra set of batteries.

Talking of Walters. Am I being blind or has the Walter Mitty section gone?
Probably because its only needed when they are a minority

medicgirl

Longterm Registered User
English Book.

Currently in Germany for the largest EU Congressional Security Conference. All these poor people from EU governments with tons of problems, very large budgets and only a few people to listen and comfort their needs.
Isn't that what prostitutes are there for? ;)

SCT

Where have all the walters gone?

Has anyone noticed a distinct lack of Chairborne Rangers, Keyboard Warriors and Screen Berets on CPW lately.

Has someone invented a virus that kills the fcukers (I'll by him a drink), or have they all shot themselves while practising fakeass drills they saw in a movie?

ronald

Longterm Registered User
book ???????? which one how to Alienate people :) Or the one How to Professionally destroy dreams :)

RocketDodger

Longterm Registered User
Pffft!

We need another war. That would get the membership climbing through the roof again.

Somewhere hot and sandy but with beaches and bars and nubile babes. (unlike our last two feckin efforts)

Barbados sounds good.

Who's up for it?

The only downside I can see is that we would storm the beaches and then...... just sort of stay there... Oakleys, Underarmor and Carribean Rum.

Sorted!

EDIT: I forgot the fantasists. You can have an M4, Sig 552, M21 SB, Glock even a Kornet ATGM, whatever floats your boat......

Last edited:

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Pffft!

We need another war. That would get the membership climbing through the roof again.

Somewhere hot and sandy but with beaches and bars and nubile babes. (unlike our last two feckin efforts)

Barbados sounds good.

Who's up for it?

The only downside I can see is that we would storm the beaches and then...... just sort of stay there... Oakleys, Underarmor and Carribean Rum.

Sorted!

EDIT: I forgot the fantasists. You can have an M4, Sig 552, M21 SB, Glock even a Kornet ATGM, whatever floats your boat......
Well im not running a mile and a half in 8 mins again, too fekkin old fer that but the rest sounds cool.

Edit, I want my jagwar alooominum american crossbow, sorry SCT ;)

Last edited:

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Lets have a good old fashioned row, I'll put it out that I think Trump and Hillary should have an affair, less of this falling out nonsense, just do the washing and cum stains wont matter, they're made for each other, the only one cooler than Trump is Boris Johnson... Brilliant idea, let's get drunk and fight, (brilliant youtube song in case you don't know it) love you one and all.

Visioneer

Super Moderator
Dammit Colonel, I've just sprayed my Pink Gin across the bar.

Reckon its time we just built up the CPW 'A' Team / Expendables / MacGuyver into a serious Task Force.

We'll do all that cool EU Bounty Hunter stuff, hanging out in bars and yachts around Monaco, Biarritz, Skegness etc., knocking off the occasional banana republic during the odd weekend when we're not knee deep in exotic hookers.

I figure Covert Monkey as Hannibal, Dodger as Murdock. (CM wouldn't work as Bruce Willis, he hasn't got a wife beater vest) We'll give you some boot polish and you'll pass as BA. (Just give us the receipt from Argos for the bling.) I'll handle double duty as as Face and MacGuyver. (Equity Union rates apply for 2 roles.)

Beers at the Hand & Flower during next CTX and we'll pin down the details.

As for the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ

V :)

Lets have a good old fashioned row, I'll put it out that I think Trump and Hillary should have an affair, less of this falling out nonsense, just do the washing and cum stains wont matter, they're made for each other, the only one cooler than Trump is Boris Johnson... Brilliant idea, let's get drunk and fight, (brilliant youtube song in case you don't know it) love you one and all.

Last edited:

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Right ya fukkers, youve got soft, that crow in the air is white, preparing for someone to mention white risk assessment and all that, Anyway fuk ye's all xx Lets get drunk and fight - I'll start xx

Grrrrrrrrr lol he he

Last edited:

medicgirl

Longterm Registered User
I'd be happy to start a little mischief, I've been awfully well behaved for too long now...........

Top Bottom