I Want My CPW Back!!!!!

RocketDodger

Longterm Registered User
Is it just me or is everyone very well behaved on here nowadays?

Who remembers the digital delight that was the SOC USA thread(s) or winding Annie up about dead Badgers.

Or the really bone threads about how someone spent 2k on a fortnights HET Course in Devon or wherever and then complaining and whining, in all seriousness having never spent a day in uniform, that they couldn't get a contract!

And idiots creating 'Essential Equipment lists for HET' without listing tea bags, for Christ's Sake!

What's happened? Have the MODs scared them all away?? Or are we a mere shadow of our former self??

I Want My CPW Back!

You will find a lot of discussion and hot air on the CPW Facebook page Rocketdodge.

Does seem a bit quiet on here as of late.

You will find a lot of discussion and hot air on the CPW Facebook page Rocketdodge.

Does seem a bit quiet on here as of late.

Thats cuz FB is full of pussyass, fake, wannabes. Check out their pages and see how many of the assholes are friends with Shortt, Haraldsson and Yelma

Thats cuz FB is full of pussyass, fake, wannabes. Check out their pages and see how many of the assholes are friends with Shortt, Haraldsson and Yelma

Some of the notions expressed, opinions and way-off-the-mark assessments expressed there scare me. At least the Stay Clear list can be easily updated with all those real names!

Hi all,

Just say "the SIA are spot on with their standards, and are all round generally nice guys" and it might heat up the forum a little..

regards

The SIA have actually done an impressive job, yes they have introduced new challenges but look at the problems we had 20 years ago. ;)

CPW is too fragmented these days, there is a forum for absolutely everything and I don't think its
really necessary as some of the forums hardly get used at all...

There's nit as many forums as there used to be, had a trim last month. Can't win though as some people might only be interested in a specific job type or area.. I'll have abother look though to see if more can be trimmed.

I personally,won't screw around with a dodgy guy who can dodge rockets..rumor has it,he's tough...gangsta style... in fact he's so gangsta that when he was born he spat the doctor in between the eyes,and then he even slapped his mother twice,yelling " Bitch,where's my money at? "

Yeah, screw you RocketBitch :)

Back