I Want My CPW Back!!!!!

The link it goes to is not the link I put in. I linked it to the book's website at: http://www.**************/

I can't imagine anyone thought that was advertising as you and I have no commercial connection and I haven't even read the book. :) Look at the link above, it is automatically being blocked. Who have you pissed off Richard? :)

Bet it was the same folks you and I pissed off.

The link it goes to is not the link I put in. I linked it to the book's website at: http://www.**************/

I can't imagine anyone thought that was advertising as you and I have no commercial connection and I haven't even read the book. :) Look at the link above, it is automatically being blocked. Who have you pissed off Richard? :)

Ask Mally ;)

...ffs, is like being a skewl prefekt riding shotgun on 4C...

V :)

Blame RocketDodger, he wished it LMAO :)

Is it just me or is everyone very well behaved on here nowadays?

Who remembers the digital delight that was the SOC USA thread(s) or winding Annie up about dead Badgers.

Or the really bone threads about how someone spent 2k on a fortnights HET Course in Devon or wherever and then complaining and whining, in all seriousness having never spent a day in uniform, that they couldn't get a contract!

And idiots creating 'Essential Equipment lists for HET' without listing tea bags, for Christ's Sake!

What's happened? Have the MODs scared them all away?? Or are we a mere shadow of our former self??

I Want My CPW Back!

Last edited:
I'm gonna enjoy MC'ing this VSC gig.

I'll be standing at the back, ready to hurl a boardrubber, any snotty nosed lil oik so much as sniffs / coughs / farts, during one of the speakers presentations !

....'specially MINE !

"Englische Bücher" My German's not very good. Is that "English Butcher" or "English Bugger"?. :)

English Book.

Currently in Germany for the largest EU Congressional Security Conference. All these poor people from EU governments with tons of problems, very large budgets and only a few people to listen and comfort their needs.

English Book.

Currently in Germany for the largest EU Congressional Security Conference. All these poor people from EU governments with tons of problems, very large budgets and only a few people to listen and comfort their needs.

Feel free to point them in my direction Ivan.
I will always have a shoulder to cry on and an ear for someone with a big budget.
I'm sure we can find some way to help them. :)

Pffft!

It used to be FAR more lively than this. And you were never shy dishing it either!

It goes in cycles. We're just waiting for the next bunch of muppets to come along. It IS rather frustrating when it's all well behaved as the opportunities for 'dishing it', (otherwise known as imparting advice to the youngsters who should be kneeling at our feet, waiting our pearls of wit and wisdom), are rather limited.

We DO seem to have lost some of our more irritating, opinionated wanabees, and the 'old guard' seem to have mellowed with age. (The meds must have kicked in). But, it's a dead cert that it'll all kick off sooner rather than later. (Especially now you're back.)

Ah yes the CPW event I shall stand in the corner waiting for the newbies with their CV;s in hand saying could you look at this for me please then getting the hump when I rip the first three pages in half as it all contains what they think of them selves rather than the bloody information I want. Name Place in the UK experience.

If any wants to lick my feet feel free ....but whilst your down there.............

FBG in nawty mood for Rocketdodger

Back