Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mickyboy

...why are they still free ? Please don't give any answers based on their human rights it's the rights of possible victims that are important.
They should either be deported or held permanently in detention.
I would myself, as a liberal, favour something more drastric as a means of dealing with them.
Shady:The man on the underground was here illegally and therefore a criminal
Jarmand: I'm fed up with people trying to grade crimes.A person who commits a crime is a criminal end of story.
Kamran: As a budding politician I'd expect such an erudite comment from you.
Jarmand: I don't have an MP. The member for where I live is Labour.

I honestly believe that almost as dangerous a bunch are the British people who don't side with the police and security forces. The people who believe terrorists have rights.
I hope MI5 has a list of these so that they can be interned if we ever need to do it for national security.

jamand

As shady above and consider the fact that our prisons are full of people that haven't really done a lot wrong - women caught shoplifting to feed their kids - old age pensioners that haven't paid their council tax etc etc

Ask your local MP why - not us - bet you get a load of hot air huffing and puffing and no real answer

SnoddersB

They are still free because Brown need this as a lever to persuade the public that spending about £1000 each for an unnecessary ID card will make you safer. the fact that the trainees are British makes this a complete nonsense. As for deporting them, we are not allowed to deport anyone to any country where they may be killed, but is alright for them to kill our Police and Public, as you say time to deport all foreign nationals who commit any crime here.

Hannibal

There are ways to catch them. They maybe the lowest rung members. They would like to get at their leader. So they would keep a watch at them and then thus reach the leader. its better to remove the whole organization and its ideology than just arrest the small or leaders of the terrorist organization.
Sometimes some of these terrorists are very good and hence they are not able to catch them.

Top Bottom