Important announcement - CP World networking event - Fri 8th April 2011

3leadecg

Full Registered User
This sounds great. And thanks to cpworld, im just about to(fingers crossed) land a job with one of the bigboy firms on here. Cheers.
Ginge

daviecpdriver

Full Registered User
Cheers for the info cpw, just trying to arrange the time off and see if i can get a leave pass stamped by the boss lol.

Hopefully see you guys there .

Davie.

NERO

I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE!
Can my wife attend at the event?If someone no, please reply at my question

Nicolas

Sounds like it will be a good opportunity to meet / make useful contacts, If I can make it will I be able to pay on the day?

annie

Full Registered User
nicolas there is a limit on numbers i believe it is 400, last year we had 300 and those sold out weeks before the event itself

skydiver

Full Registered User
Hey all

I am new to this website and I'm not part of the CP world, YET! Is it worth me turning up or is it strictly people that are already part of the CP 'family'? I would love to go and see what opportunities are out there for a new kid on the block!!

PS/does anyone know how to change your sex on the personal information? it says that i am a man...... and the last time I looked... I wasnt!! :eek:

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Hey all

I am new to this website and I'm not part of the CP world, YET! Is it worth me turning up or is it strictly people that are already part of the CP 'family'? I would love to go and see what opportunities are out there for a new kid on the block!!

PS/does anyone know how to change your sex on the personal information? it says that i am a man...... and the last time I looked... I wasnt!! :eek:

This is a perfect opportunity for you.

I receommend you attend.

I am bias though! :D

Seriously come you will learn loads.

CM