Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

India arrests crew of US ship on weapons charges

SCT

Police in a southern Indian port city arrested the crew of a U.S.-owned ship Friday for entering Indian waters illegally with a large cache of weapons and ammunition on board.

The MV Seaman Guard Ohio was detained Oct. 12 by the Indian Coast Guard and is currently anchored at a port in southern Tamil Nadu state. Eight crew members and 25 security guards were arrested after they failed to produce documents allowing them to carry the weapons, Foreign Secretary Sujata Singh told reporters Friday....... India arrests crew of US ship on weapons charges - Full Story

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
You know SCT, this twat Abuminyar is perhaps the biggest idiot with a computer I have ever seen online. Users have their differences of course but my GOD every time I see that this user posted again I just think "Damn, still hasn't offed him self yet". I mean it is such a shame because I know this user probably already had a few appointments to off him self, a living example of "Late for ones own funeral".

SCT

You know SCT, this twat Abuminyar is perhaps the biggest idiot with a computer I have ever seen online. Users have their differences of course but my GOD every time I see that this user posted again I just think "Damn, still hasn't offed him self yet". I mean it is such a shame because I know this user probably already had a few appointments to off him self, a living example of "Late for ones own funeral".
My guess? A sad little boy with no friends and no life.

Interesting that the idiot uses Gadaffi's nickname as a user name. There are plenty others on here who post their "opinions" on shit that they have absolutely no knowledge of, but this one takes the biscuit

Last edited:

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
My guess? A sad little boy with no friends and no life.

Interesting that the idiot uses Gadaffi's nickname as a user name
Caught that too huh! But I doubt it has any relation, most likely something his uncle would make him call him on Valentines day just before he made love to the boy. Like a power thing, a dicktaster, I mean dictator.

Top Bottom