Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Thought it would be nice to introduce myself seeing that ive been rude and not yet!

My background is all /surveillance/Police/CP. Worked within a Police Surveillance team for nearly 4 years as a surveillance team member and TL. National level 1 surveillance qual/Police advance driver/Police Test Purchase Officer/CROP's officer/Loggist.

RMP CP trained with instructing experience in Surveillance.

Been to Iraq and Afghanistan to brass up locals! jokin of course!

Quite keen to teach surveillance and CP within the civ sector but not sure which is the best qual to go for?

I've been told city and guilds 7033 is a good instructing qual? Does anybody havr any advice?

I you own a CP/Surveillance training organisation what teaching qual do you require from your instructors?

Cheers

DanD

Covert.....to be honest the best thing you can do, is get advice from the major companies, i.e, Olive, Armour, CRG, Phoenix, Task etc. They will tell you best qual......I would also advise asking them for any positions in their training teams....to set up on your own whilst all the major ones are out there would prob be wasteing your time....sorry if negative but think its truth. Good luck!!

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Fair 1! Not thinking of doing my own business as like i said dont have the balls but defo want my teaching qual/equivalent

tynek@aol.com

Full Registered User
CM,

I dont suppose you have any joy on those quals, i have been offered a kanny job and i am not sure what quals are the best? I was told train the trainer was a good one?? any advice would be greatly appriciated.

Top Bottom