Insurance for security guards and door supervisors

securitygod

Full Registered User
Can anybody recommend an insurance policy that will cover me for if I get injured on my day job as a security guard or my night job as a door supervisor? As I still want to be able to pay the bills.

Hi Secuirtygod,

I think we have a policy to suit your needs give me a ring.

Our Protect Personal Accident policy extends to cover CPO (non Armed , Non Hostile) Door Supervision, Guarding, Event Security & Consultants (non Amred Non Hostile)this provides a lump sum for death or total permanent dissability i.e in a wheelchair of £100,000.

Plus a weekly benefit following an accident which renders you unable to carry out your usual security related work. i.e Broken arm 2 week excess so nothing paid then the policy would pay upto 60% of your take home until doctor signs you back on i,e 6 weeks at £250 per week.

If you are self employed, we can write this in the Company name to cover you (so an expense against your tax bill!) plus we can uplift to 100% of your weekly wage.

The policy is also designed for guys working non hostile in Europe / US i.e includes upto £1Million medical expenses to get you treated and back home as most travel insurances will NOT pay out for guys who are what the insurance industry calls undertaking any form of 'manual work'.

I have copied below the basic package, note cover is 24/7 so this includes falling under a bus whilst not working plus most hobbies, obviously if you are semi pro wrestler or Sky Diver on your days off the premium may alter, but our underwriters will do most things.

Cover designed for:- Close Protection & Security Services, Training,
Surveillance & Door Supervision

Territorial limits UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand & Australia
(other Countries covered subject to referral to underwriters)

Annual Premium £315.00 (inclusive of 5% Insurance Premium Tax)

Policy Benefits in respect of Accident
Death
£100,000

Permanent total loss of sight in one or both eyes
£100,000

Loss of one or more limbs
£100,000

Permanent total loss of speech
£100,000

Permanent total loss of hearing in one ear
£ 40,000

Permanent total loss of hearing in both ears
£100,000

Permanent Total Disablement
(other than loss of sight, limb, speech & hearing)
£100,000

Temporary Total Disablement
Benefit Period 52 weeks (14 Day Excess)
£500 per week MAX *

Medical & Repatriation Expenses
(Max 90 days working overseas per annum)
£ 1,000,000

* weekly benefit payable following an accident rendering you totally unable to complete your usual security related work. Limited to 60% of your proven average earnings over the previous 12 months

As ever we tailor the cover to what you do, so you might want to change anything or add in cover for illness. This type of cover was designed specifically for those in the security industry and I am keeping the premium as low as possible!.

Regards

James

T: 01432 268007
[URL="http://www.cpsis.co.uk"][URL="http://www.cpsis.co.uk"][url]www.cpsis.co.uk[/URL][/URL][/URL]
HEREFORD. HR4 0BG

Hi Secuirtygod,

I think we have a policy to suit your needs give me a ring.

Our Protect Personal Accident policy extends to cover CPO (non Armed , Non Hostile) Door Supervision, Guarding, Event Security & Consultants (non Amred Non Hostile)this provides a lump sum for death or total permanent dissability i.e in a wheelchair of £100,000.

Plus a weekly benefit following an accident which renders you unable to carry out your usual security related work. i.e Broken arm 2 week excess so nothing paid then the policy would pay upto 60% of your take home until doctor signs you back on i,e 6 weeks at £250 per week.

If you are self employed, we can write this in the Company name to cover you (so an expense against your tax bill!) plus we can uplift to 100% of your weekly wage.

The policy is also designed for guys working non hostile in Europe / US i.e includes upto £1Million medical expenses to get you treated and back home as most travel insurances will NOT pay out for guys who are what the insurance industry calls undertaking any form of 'manual work'.

I have copied below the basic package, note cover is 24/7 so this includes falling under a bus whilst not working plus most hobbies, obviously if you are semi pro wrestler or Sky Diver on your days off the premium may alter, but our underwriters will do most things.

Cover designed for:- Close Protection & Security Services, Training,
Surveillance & Door Supervision

Territorial limits UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand & Australia
(other Countries covered subject to referral to underwriters)

Annual Premium £315.00 (inclusive of 5% Insurance Premium Tax)

Policy Benefits in respect of Accident
Death
£100,000

Permanent total loss of sight in one or both eyes
£100,000

Loss of one or more limbs
£100,000

Permanent total loss of speech
£100,000

Permanent total loss of hearing in one ear
£ 40,000

Permanent total loss of hearing in both ears
£100,000

Permanent Total Disablement
(other than loss of sight, limb, speech & hearing)
£100,000

Temporary Total Disablement
Benefit Period 52 weeks (14 Day Excess)
£500 per week MAX *

Medical & Repatriation Expenses
(Max 90 days working overseas per annum)
£ 1,000,000

* weekly benefit payable following an accident rendering you totally unable to complete your usual security related work. Limited to 60% of your proven average earnings over the previous 12 months

As ever we tailor the cover to what you do, so you might want to change anything or add in cover for illness. This type of cover was designed specifically for those in the security industry and I am keeping the premium as low as possible!.

Regards

James

T: 01432 268007
[URL="http://www.cpsis.co.uk"][URL="http://www.cpsis.co.uk"][url]www.cpsis.co.uk[/URL][/URL][/URL]
HEREFORD. HR4 0BG

Hi m8, how much would this policy cost for up to 10 doormen in 2 venues???

Thanks

Can push for a group discounts on these, but the key is are we covering the DS working only i.e nights / weekends only. Or if looking for 24/7 cover all year we would need to consider other occupations and sports so have to look at what each guy does to cover them correctly.

Best to give me a call to discuss.

James

[url]www.cpsis.couk[/URL]

Back