Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi there,

RMP CP, still serving various tours under my belt,looking at possibly getting out? although not got the balls to actually do it!

Not sure if the rock n roll wages are still out there? Must do some research!!

BB
Rock and Roll wages are still there in various places and with certain companies, but there are also very good wages to be had and some contracts that are just starting and which will run for the next 2 yrs or so. The thing is there will always be a requirement for the job you do.
Have a look on the 'Minimal Risk' website and also Aegis. Aegis are looking to recruit another 8+ ex RMP only in the New Year and they pay a daily rate of about 190.00, remember this is tax free, rotations are 9 weeks in 3 weeks out and you are paid whether you are in country or not. The package from what I can gather is good. I don't work for them personally but the all ex RMP team that used to be Raymonds is still in existance there, albeit in smaller numbers but that's about to change with the new contract in January. Apply to Aegis, go to London for the interview, see what they say. It's a foot i the door for commercial work and you could do a lot worse. Neil

Hippo

BB

Look at Blue Hackle, Security by Sabre and Olive as well as those listed by Neil, as all have recently won contracts in Iraq and Afghan so I'm told. Beware your idea of CP and the companies idea of CP/PSD maybe in some areas miles apart. But like most industries once you are in you can get a better feel for what is about and who to work for or not as the case maybe.

Top Bottom