Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is everyone dead?

What’s up all you old sweats? This forum used to be the place to go however it now seems to have gone quiet.

I’m back in the game and looking for some work on the UK side after spending a significant amount of time in the sandbox.

premier

Longterm Registered User
John
CPW has been deadly quite for a while now, with a few left looking in from time to time. Stay safe

regards

premier

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
All good up north - boss hasn't been going anywhere so I've been more involved in helping his company management team deal with the effect Covid has had on the business operation - staff working from home and implications around data protection, protection of IP and now Risk Assessing the return to work for senior staff and directors.
Nice change of scene and part of the 'value add' I've often mentioned is important to keep you as a business requirement and not a cost centre in the eyes of those holding the purse strings.

Pdorman

Hello chaps.

I am new to this forum I after some advice I am currently on a RST role. The child of the family I work for has become familiar with myself as of course I want to build a rapport with them. However she now comes round to were i am based and wants to play all the time even though I am there to do a job I also think it is good that she feels comfortable about my presence should I keep up the good relations do you think or be stern with her shes is only a child I dont want it to seem unprofessional.

Thank you

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
Morning - just have a word with the Principal (or your boss if that's the reporting line).
At the end of the day they pay you to do a job, if you can't due to the child then they need to have words and explain the situation to her, not you.
At the same time they may feel that the relationship is important and they're happy for it to continue - RST is about protecting the home and those living there and good relationships are vital, so they may do something to mitigate the impact it'll have on your RST commitments.
Some of the best CPO's I know are 'security nannies' and look after the children, so you may find a new role open up in the future

premier

Longterm Registered User
Whoa, CM alive and well
Like Mr Blonde says, most days we have a private chat room on open forum

Regards

premier

Top Bottom