Is There Anyody There?

Colin Livi 123

I have returned having popped in here yesterday. My first visit to CPW in a number of years. In the past, when I ued it I was known as snapperrr or snapper 101. Older members will no doubt recognise me. I will be interested to see if anyone replies to this. I suspect I may have a long wait until I do, if ever receive a reply...

marc67

You not the only one i was registered on here around 2007 and just logged on today for first time and everything has changed not the same as it was before

Colin Livi 123

Good Morning. I recall you sir. ... OJ, Banshee and Annie et al appear to have went on to pastures new ... Having a brew and listening to 'the morning chorus' hoping to see my wee squirrel and my not so regular visitor, Mr. Fox (chuckle) ...
Its been a while. Glad to see people still using this platform, its a valuable catalogue of information, a bank of knowledge!
Its been a while. Glad to see people still using this platform, its a valuable catalogue of information, a bank of knowledge!
Yes it is ... If used wisely it 'can' be returned to the way it was a few years ago ... I stopped using it as I simply hadn't the time to be here tbh .. If John wasn't busy @Work I know he has the skills to revive it ... John M 'covert monkey' .. Hi if you read this mate ...

Des

Longterm Registered User
Good Morning. I recall you sir. ... OJ, Banshee and Annie et al appear to have went on to pastures new ... Having a brew and listening to 'the morning chorus' hoping to see my wee squirrel and my not so regular visitor, Mr. Fox (chuckle) ...

Yes it is ... If used wisely it 'can' be returned to the way it was a few years ago ... I stopped using it as I simply hadn't the time to be here tbh .. If John wasn't busy @Work I know he has the skills to revive it ... John M 'covert monkey' .. Hi if you read this mate ...
I preferred the old format, very user friendly, unlike this update, just my thoughts,