Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Itnernational work help

Hi All,

Just needing some advice from those women experienced in the field. I am a 25 year old female, not ex military or police and from Liverpool. I have my cp badge, had my ds badge for 3years before going on to complete my cp course. I was wondering how to break into the international work not having military experience!

I got rst work and assett protection work straight away after doing ther doors, festivals and book signings were i was TL on a few of these which was fantastic and have been with the same company since getting my badge only being out of work for no more than 2 weeks..i am actually on an assett protection job at the mo.
I will travel anywere and at last minute and its this i would say that has got me this work.

I am just looking to broaden my experience and get work out of this country, would love iraq or afghanistan

Please help!!! :(

I am just unsure how i would get my name out there to do cp work in

sgrant1

Full Registered User
Hi All,

Just needing some advice from those women experienced in the field. I am a 25 year old female, not ex military or police and from Liverpool. I have my cp badge, had my ds badge for 3years before going on to complete my cp course. I was wondering how to break into the international work not having military experience!

I got rst work and assett protection work straight away after doing ther doors, festivals and book signings were i was TL on a few of these which was fantastic and have been with the same company since getting my badge only being out of work for no more than 2 weeks..i am actually on an assett protection job at the mo.
I will travel anywere and at last minute and its this i would say that has got me this work.

I am just looking to broaden my experience and get work out of this country, would love iraq or afghanistan

Please help!!! :(

I am just unsure how i would get my name out there to do cp work in
Hi

It's really all about networking, research the companies that offer these positions and speak with them. They will I am sure be honest with you about your chances of working abroad with no experience and maybe offer you solutions.

I hope this helps :)

Top Bottom