jobs for ex sf????

max0203

Banned
how easy is it as a very current ex sf operator to get well paid security jobs in the uk/dubai or the us and where do you find them? are the any companies that only recruit ex sf? cheers

how easy is it as a very current ex sf operator to get well paid security jobs in the uk/dubai or the us and where do you find them? are the any companies that only recruit ex sf? cheers

Well now, one usually has to enlist in the military first, then, uhmm, after getting through that, pass basic training and hmmm.....

Hello Max,

If you are UKSF then you should be aware of the site that only UKSF can use? There are many operators claiming to be UKSF but they normally arent. That balcony was very big as well. lol

Good Luck

Geezer..

Get in touch with some of your fromer UKSF Muckers who are already on the Circuit and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

A Patient Man?

It may be difficult for you mate.

So far it has taken you over 6 months from joining this forum to ask your Question!!!!?

Polite suggestion, check the forum out for Intro Posts, take six months finding a similar '1st Post' to yours.........

Do An Intro Post and after you have done 5 Posts you can use the personal message facility to PM the other member (if you can find him! :D) who asks similar Questions and you can both network together and maybe start your own SF Forum mate! :rolleyes:

Regards,

snapperrr

SF could be Specialneeds Force.. or Sh1t Faced... or Sex Fiend.. or Stupid Foker..
I could go on but can't be bothered.

What is it about us that we attract these kind of people?

Do we really appear to be that think or naive?

By the way I was a Navy Medic ( With cook training;)..) Any one got a job for an ex-RNSF body?

Last edited:
What a bunch of nice warm welcomes; Welcome to the forum Max. You just have to be careful sometimes when posting questions because many people only see what they want to see instead of what is directly in front of them.

Two simple questions asked by a new member with out any implications of being SF and many fell the need to already run off at the mouth.

Hope you find what you are looking for here Max; and I know first impressions mean a lot but please do not judge thousands of CPW members by a few disgruntle members.

Kind Regards,

Max,
The answer to your question is that it will be easier for ex sf to find the jobs you specified-providing the guy in question isnt a t#t of course.

Was never sf so I dont know any sites, but they are out there. . . . .

Last edited:
Back