Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Join the Police?

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
Maybe he just wants to build a data base filter for recruitment against those others and the best way to do so is invite them all in, make them feel special.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
It'll be a cold day in hell when some metrosexual policemanwomanthing opens his/its manbag and puts me in pink fluffy handcuffs. that's a job for my wife to do lol ;)

Last edited:

premier

Longterm Registered User
It'll be a cold day in hell when some metrosexual policemanwomanthing opens his/its manbag and puts me in pink fluffy handcuffs. that's a job for my wife to do lol ;)
Guys

We better cancel the present we had organised for Col

Regards

premier

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
Yeah it just seems wrong like two boys fookin in mass if you allow your self to get cuffed.

Oddjob

I am officially old.
I know this as I came across a 5 foot 7 inch policeman, who was aged 12 or 13 at best.
But I’m with the ‘best man for the job’ camp.
As my belief is ‘positive discrimination’ is still discrimination.

sekura

Full Registered User
All I can picture now is a Afro-Chinese lesbian in a wheelchair with fluffy handcuffs...

*crack*

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
All I can picture now is a Afro-Chinese lesbian in a wheelchair with fluffy handcuffs...

*crack*
dont forget the rainbow flag with a police insignia on it.

Eddie Murphy made fun of them once on his Raw Album.

Yes I said Album.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Two stunning policewomen came to arrest me, they said, "anything you say can and will be held against you" - I said "breasts"

Last edited:

premier

Longterm Registered User
Col,

I am having that one, I’ll add it to my list of generic answers I use prior to saying get my lawyer and nothing more.

Regards

premier

Top Bottom