just a quick regarding festival dates in southern Ireland

ed

Longterm Registered User
hello to all

to the members in south Ireland does anyone know what festivals and the dates for next year and which companys employ persons from the mainland to make up the numbers

a POC would be great
and what is the norm regarding rates of pay

cheers ed

events

hello to all

to the members in south Ireland does anyone know what festivals and the dates for next year and which companys employ persons from the mainland to make up the numbers

a POC would be great
and what is the norm regarding rates of pay

cheers ed

well company called event sec do security at a lot of festivals in south ire ,, show sec for north ire and uk

Hiya Mate , Im Based In Ireland And Done Most Of The Festivals , Most Of The Dates Announced Generally Dec And Jan For 2013 ,
But There Will Be A few Less Next Year Id Say Due To Recession And Less Punters Attending And Also Because Of Events At "Swedish House Mafia Gig In Phoenix Park This Year , Heres A Few Of Companies That Actively Recruit For Festivals ,

Sword Event Management , P&B Security Services , Senaca ( Irms Security ) , Eventguard , Frontline Security , There A Few Just Off Top Of My Head , Worked In Security Here Last 7 yrs , So Have A Vast Knowledge , If Ya Require Any Further Info Just Ask .
Be Glad Too Help . K

also mate regarding these companies have you worked for them any info on them would be good as i have not worked for them or know anything about them

what is the length of time on invoice ( 14 or 30 days )

what are they like to work for ( hopefully not idiots like some i have worked for )

are they self employed or PAYE ( or what ever the south ire have instead of the PAYE system im not sure lol )

any POCs for said companies ( direct lines or emails so to speak )

many thanks ed

Hi Ed , Most Companies Would be Paye , Ill Gladly Supply You With Me A List Of Contacts And There Direct Mobile Numbers But Alas Not In An Open Forum For Ovious Reasons , If Youd Like To Send Me Your Email address Ill Gladly Pass On Any Info Or Help I Can ,
Regards ,

Keith ..

Back