Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KIA in Kabul last week?

Paul2RGJ

Full Registered User
Hello, is there a forum announcement on recent events in Kabul that I've missed on here? I don't want to do it myself in case it's usually done in a specific way or by a specific person, or in case there's a reason I'm not aware of.

Thank you. Apologies if I've missed it and it's already up.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

littlewoman

Longterm Registered User
It wasn't mentioned on here. There is a security news section for each region of the world and also a fallen heroes section. Either of them would be the right place to put something.

Paul2RGJ

Full Registered User
Ok, thank you both. I wasn't sure of the etiquette on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Hope the raghead cnut that did it got 72 gay virgins. (sorry mods I know I'll get told off for saying that but Simon was a good mate, after he left the army he settled here in N.Ireland and worked the doors in Limavady, he used to let me in even if I landed after hours ;) He was never happy doing the doors though and always wanted to go back to HE work, when we did our training together he got a 'minded to refuse' from the SIA but upon appeal he got his license, something inside me says I wish he didn't because then he'd be here for his wife and children today)

It was one of the biggest funerals I've ever seen.

RIP big man

Top Bottom