Learn to do Risk analyses & Surveys?

Heimrisks

Security Directors
I have the opportunity once again to offer training with a dear friend of mine.
K.Nilsson holds top certifications by ASIS and is one of the best trained security professionals in Europe!
He is one of the top security managers asked for in Scandinavia.

We previously have arranged courses together and this time I had a request regarding training for security managers, close protection operatives and security consultants that handles travel security and make their own surveys and analyses.

No dates are yet set for this course and its possible to run it in several places but we are looking at Stockholm or to use the Heimrisks training Manor.

The course will focus on travel security, hotel surveys, risks and how to do your onw threat/risk reduction analyses.

A 3 day course with K.Nilsson with ASIS certifications listed after his name.
Arranged by Heimrisks Services

The Instructor
Klas Nilsson, CPP, PSP, PCI, CFE, CISM, CPO
Sr. Security Advisor

At this step we only ask for interested parties to contact us.
Maximum of 20 students on this course.
And the costs depends on location and accomodation and how many participants we get..

For enquires about this course
Please contact me

All the best,
Hawk

info@heimrisks.com

Hawk,

Thanks for that, sounds very interesting. Could you please Pm me with details.

Is the course in English or Swedish?

/E

Thats the one mate. If this is as good as i would like to think it is then i am in depending on dates and prices. Everyone who wants to progress themselves should do this. Get my full marks mate. if you could send me details then i am very keen and i am sure i will endorse this type of course.

Thanks for offering something worthwhile.

Mat

Hawk,

Thanks for the info. This sounds like a good course. Please advise on date, location and price. I am very interested if it is conducted in English (understandable too would be good). I always had a problem understanding the Sweedish chef on the Muppet Show.

Is this a cert that most employers would like to see? I could fancy doing this but am wondering what the full course content would be. Are you able to cover this on the forum at all and what is the cost of the course?

Regards
STU

Stu & Others
I would believe that Klas as one of the top graduates with the several certifications from ASIS will be a strong name, as signature of the diploma (CPP, PSP, PCI, CFE, CISM, CPOI) are Klas ASIS certifications
If this is something your employer would like to see? I have no idea what you work with..This is a entry to security management learn how to evaluate risks and do make analyzes and improvements and also to choose the cost effective solutions to the client.
Alot of people here has contacted me asking for a date.
Klas is for the moment upheld on the univeristy in Stockholm, and told me he can do this training course in Late january or in february.

The costs depends on the number of students but will be a 3 day course for around 1000USD

Bookings for this course will be soon

All work is not close protection but with a wider knowledge you certainly will open other doors especially within corporate security

Hawk

Dear Hawk,

I am a British CPO currently working in London but living in Uppsala, Sweden. I am interested in the above course to be held in Stockholm, please could you send me further details. I would also be interested in any work with the group. Unfortunately my swedish is not so great but improving. contact email james16642003@yahoo.co.uk

Back