Level 2 gym instructors course

Oscar

Full Registered User
Good afternoon ladies and gents.

Could anyone please recommend a decent training provider for the above course? My max is £500. I have looked at 'the training room', but unsure.

Thank you in advance. Stay safe out there!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Close Protection World mobile app

I am at present at the finishing stages of the above course and hoping to be doing level 3 personal trainer. I have my course paid for through union learn which for me is fortunate as I wouldn't be able to afford it but I heard the course costs around £1500, but I don't know if it's true. My is through a company called 'In Training' they are very good and helpful. Think they are Manchester based but don't know if they are elsewhere too, you could look them up for more info

For just £450 you will gain access to a range of flexible course dates designed to meet the needs of all our customers, which will allow you to continue with other commitments alongside the course. And we offer a range of payment plans which are available for all our courses, allowing you to pay in affordable chunks to spread the cost.

There is a gym company called xercise4less with chains around the country advertising level 2 and 3 courses if you are still looking

Level 2 gym instructor courses are aimed at people looking to start out in the fitness industry and work in a gym environment. You will help club members become familiar with the gym equipment and set introductory gym programmes.Your dedicated instructor will create a package to suit your individual objectives or on a one to one training basis with exclusive range use.

Home Remedies for Hangnails - 100 Home Remedies

Should anyone look at this thread again in the future.

The Training Room offer a 6 week level 3 gym instructors course with the optional level 4 bolt on course, I've taken this course, it's great. good amount of explanation into anatomy which may help on FPOS(i)/Mira courses.

If you need any more info (no matter when you see this thread) PM me.

More practical courses around the country and course dates throughout the year than any other provider, giving you more choice and flexibility to build a training program to suit your needs.

Period Tracker

Back