Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little Help for a newbie

Craigb86

Hey all hope your well.

I've been thrown into the world of cctv and have a lorex kit which I've set up all went well I would really like a spy hole camera in the front door however the connection differs to my dvr I'm not sure what route to take as I have 4 channels spare just connection is different View attachment 6583
View attachment 6584

Craigb86

Oh man that's exactly it mate the same connector I need dvr side then the other side matches thanks millions I've learnt tons setting it all up but incredibly new to it all so really appreciate the help buzby

Buzby

Full Registered User
Glad I could help. It's great that you have learnt more as you completed the setup. Good luck with it all.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Yep they're BNC connectors. Are they still using those things? I remember hooking 2 vcr's up with them to copy videos, long time ago... Anyway you'll get your leads on ebay, I remember soldering them up lol, dammit I'm old.

MichleJohn

Full Registered User
Oh man that's exactly it mate the same connector I need dvr side then the other side matches thanks millions I've learnt tons setting it all up but incredibly new to it all so really appreciate the help buzby
Happy to know that you have successfully completed the project. It is always good to experiment on things. Now I'm sure that if you get one more chance to connect a CCTV camera you can complete it within a short time.

Top Bottom