Looking for business partners.

Ok mate, a few tips which you may find helpful.

1. Ditch the hotmail email address, get yourself a proper company email set up, about 80 quid a year should do it.

2. Set up a website, or improve your rankings,I can't find yours if you have one.

3. Fill in your profile on the forum.

Setting up anything 'Nationwide' is a MAJOR undertaking and for anyone to even consider partnering with you they would want to see the above as a minimum, I certainly would anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Thanks for your input and the hotmail account is a temporary measure. I am just posting this to see how much interest I get and if the info I receive is positive that's when I divulge the actual professional business.

Dinger,

First impressions COUNT, especially when trying to establish a new venture. You get one shot at trying to make a good first impression.

Unfortunately, you missed.

V

Unfortunately I'm not looking to make any impressions I know how successful the venture would be and im not saying to much on here like I said if your interested or not as it maybe feel free to contact me via the made up hotmail account just For the role advertised.

You're NOT looking to make any impression ?

Just as well.

Good luck with the business plan.

To quote Dragons Den', 'I'm out'.

V

Must be great to have all the answers, eh Vis!?

In the boozer after a few, I came up with a fantastic plan for total world domination, starting next Friday, rv at Visioneer corporate shedquarters, 1400hrs. Soon as I find the beermat wot I rote it on, I'll ask for cv's.

V :)

In the boozer after a few, I came up with a fantastic plan for total world domination, starting next Friday, rv at Visioneer corporate shedquarters, 1400hrs. Soon as I find the beermat wot I rote it on, I'll ask for cv's.

Found the beermat Jim. I think someone spilled their drink on it, its a bit hard to read. I can just make out something about Poland and something called a "Blitzkreig".......

I have to say, not very professional mate, but there again you're not trying to make an impression

Wrong beermat.

That one doesn't say Poland...It's Pole Dancer, and Blitzkreig were the Jaegerbomb based cocktails....

...all got a bit fuzzy after that...

Wrong beermat.

That one doesn't say Poland...It's Pole Dancer, and Blitzkreig were the Jaegerbomb based cocktails....

...all got a bit fuzzy after that...

Well I never :0

Well I suppose that pretty much proves how important first impressions really are.......

Count me in Vis, domination is a wonderful craft to tinker with. I hear the US is looking for a new president, you should ring up a few senators and tell them once they have impeached the shaved ape you will step up as everything is already in place. A true dictator always has an odd, rare and vast collection of things, I think yours should be caged former world leaders, with a massive retard discovering his sexuality to oversee and play with your collection.

If we're doing this can we pleeeeese pick somewhere nice for our HQ??

Somewhere not too hot in summer but also close to some decent ski slopes, with a few nice lakes thrown in for some wake boarding etc.

I'll take on the role of Director of 'extra curricular activities' in the new regime if that's ok???

Does it have sun, sand, mountains, lakes and thousands of stunningly beautiful women.....and a golf course???

^ You visit some really strange websites Ivan !

V

Yes CPW can be strange at times but this seems like normality, if it is not at least it is morally correct. I am sure your philanthropy will be so appreciated once you start.

Since TMAC picked the location, I would like barbecue to be the only authorized method of cooking.

With 85 e-mails asking for more information I'm not sure if this post really worked seen as though I have had 1 shot and missed. Oh well might as well try Facebook cos that's were all the other dicks hang out !!

With 85 e-mails asking for more information I'm not sure if this post really worked seen as though I have had 1 shot and missed. Oh well might as well try Facebook cos that's were all the other dicks hang out !!

You should feel right at home there then dingerbellend.

What did you expect to happen when you come on here and make ridiculous statements like:

Unfortunately I'm not looking to make any impressions I know how successful the venture would be ...........

85 G-Mails about your key holding plan and you managed to come back here to interupt our world domination plan, sounds like the only thing your holding is your dick.

Now go sign out, wait three days and come up with everything you missed the first time, then come back here with a new username, search around some more, do some networking and act like we all won't remember your half-ass approach.

Kind Regards,

Back