Looking for business partners.

I'd be rather more concerned about the wits, or lack of them, of the 85.

I'd have thought 85 was a little low to be honest. The number of guys that will send out a cv to anything remotely promising a paycheque, is a lot more than that.

V :(

Tell us how you really feel Ivan ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

I just really want to get back on the subject of world domination and leave this spammer behind because clearly he will not make it past phase one. Besides I put a lot of time and networking into this site and I knew deep down that one day someone from here would have the same veiws as me, well maybe not the same or perhaps not even close but it is a pretty good excuse to start invading Fat Camps and Trailer Parks, we are going to need that land for all the ranges we have to build.

BUT NO......... we have to talk about some half wit cockmaimy plan to do key holding through the UK, how original.

I'm tempted to start a thread on my plan, but I couldn't handle the number of cv's I'd get.

I'll plan a separate secret forum for my co-conspirators.

...it's still gonna be HQ at my Corporate Shedquarters, as soon as my mum lets me out to play.

V :)

Just solved the cv problem. I'm making Ivan the Director of HR. I'll forward the mails.

Have to say Ivan, that post give me the best laugh I've had in weeks, so thanks for that!!!

Anyway, since Vis has taken the hump about not using shed quarters as HQ, I've decided to nominate him as ruler of the internet. He'll have a crack squad of Amazonian female warriors who'll be deployed around the globe to deal with spammers, bell ends, muppets and askers of dumbass questions. That should cut CPW down in size a bit!!!

Amazons sorted. FBG and Christina are in charge of the troops.

TMAC, Logistics. (He's nearest the Guinness brewery.)

SCT can handle finances and credit control.

OJ Is Public relations.

Last edited:
Just solved the cv problem. I'm making Ivan the Director of HR. I'll forward the mails.

I am not sure how much you know about me but I am really not a people person. Infact I rarely ever respect humanity, it is such a fragile state that grows weaker with every new law to protect it.

But I am good with toilets if I am needed outside my area of knowledge.

Amazons sorted. FBG and Christina are in charge of the troops.

TMAC, Logistics. (He's nearest the Guinness brewery.)

SCT can handle finances and credit control.

OJ Is Public relations.

There's a point, we could Uniate phase one by taking over the Guinness brewery, hold it to ransom until the rest of the world surrenders to our not unreasonable demands.....

You know why God created alcohol....to stop the Irish taking over the world ;-)

Instead of HR, can we make Ivan head of policy?

A bit of a no-nonsense approach might be in order, he's the perfect man for he job!!

There's a point, we could Uniate phase one by taking over the Guinness brewery, hold it to ransom until the rest of the world surrenders to our not unreasonable demands.....

You know why God created alcohol....to stop the Irish taking over the world ;-)

Instead of HR, can we make Ivan head of policy?

A bit of a no-nonsense approach might be in order, he's the perfect man for he job!!

Sorted, he can multi-task.

V

Cool, that's double bubble on the salary side too Ivan!!

Amazonian female warriors who'll be deployed around the globe to deal with spammers, bell ends, muppets and askers of dumbass questions.

I would like to be test volunteer as a spammer, dumbass or what ever it would take to get them over here ASAP to punish me. I would like to volunteer for any kind of punishment that comes from such women. Can they dress up like Zula did in the 1984 film called Conan the Destroyer, my staff and I will be waiting.

I would like to be test volunteer as a spammer, dumbass or what ever it would take to get them over here ASAP to punish me. I would like to volunteer for any kind of punishment that comes from such women. Can they dress up like Zula did in the 1984 film called Conan the Destroyer, my staff and I will be waiting.

View attachment 6192

View attachment 6192

Only the outfit mate, no face like that and they need to be much bigger than Zula. But just as wild and agressive.

I think we could even start a breeding program, this I would also like to volunteer for. I would only need the fancy HQ shed for a day or month.

Think we'd all have to participate in that particular program.
We could run a week on/week off rotation!?

This thread has provided some MUCH needed laughter this morning....
For that I thank the usual suspects!!
On the key holding idea,
I bet the key holding company a shitting themselves!

Regards

premier

Speak for yourself old timer, I'm in great condition!!!!

With 85 e-mails asking for more information I'm not sure if this post really worked seen as though I have had 1 shot and missed. Oh well might as well try Facebook cos that's were all the other dicks hang out !!

83 from Nigerian Princes with at leat $10million to invest, 1 from eHarmony telling you there are no matches for you as they have no-one interested in people with ego's in the stratosphere and 1 from your mum telling you that you're still "her special little soldier despite what the nasty bullies on the internet say"

As first impressions go, for a business it wasn't exactly stellar, but then your follow ups were truly awe inspiring.

To quote Dragon's Den, I'm in.

But only out of a morbid sense of curiosity.

Heno

Back