Looking for cp or rst work

Stephen1

Full Registered User
Hi Marcus,

I am by no means an experienced CPO But just thought i would give you my humble advice. When your advertising yourself you need to give an introduction of your qualifications, experience including any military (if applicable) and the type of CP / RST work your interested in e.g. Low level or hostile, not just saying you have plenty of experience.

Look at it from this point of view, if I was advertising and you put that description that would tell me very little about your background and it may result in me not wanting to know more information. Remember you only have one chance to make a first impression. It is you who has to make the recruiters job easier and not them do the chasing.

There is plenty of more experienced CPO's on here and I would advise you to read past posts.

Good luck with your search.

Ste

Marcus1988

Full Registered User
Hi ste, many thanks for taking your time to give me your advise, this is very helpful to me and i am grateful. All advise and help is welcome as I am new to the cp world. Everything you have said is taken on board.
Many thanks
Marcus Gardner

Stephen1

Full Registered User
Hi Marcus,

If you haven't already done so, look at the events security sector and build up towards VIP / Hospitality work and further build your connections that way. This industry is flooded with CP trained members but it all depends on your background. If you have no hostile military experience then being straight with you, hostile CP work will never happen. Consider the route of Asset Protection work then build also from that. Register yourself with Minimal Risk but also search and register with other companies.

Ste.