Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Heather Whitefoot..

V

vickiejohn295

Hi everybody,
Not sure if this is the right way to go about finding someone.....so apologies if it is not,my excuse is I'm new at this game!!
I've recently qualified as a CP through the Phoenix course and am looking to make contacts which will hopefully lead to work.A friend of mine mentioned a lady by the name of Heather Whitefoot,who is allegedly a CPO and has worked with some high profile clients,I believe Ms Whitefoot is from the Hereford area(as am I),so was hoping to maybe get in contact with her.The contact who told me about her no longer has any contact details,so I was just wondering if anyone on here knew her,or of her?
If any one does,I am more than happy for my contact details on here to be passed to her if that is preferred.

Many Thanks all,:)

V

vickiejohn295

Hi guys,

Am posting a sincere apology on here..have been given some advice that the post I wrote was not the way to go about things..so am genuinely sorry if I have caused any offence in any way to any one..

Vickie

V

vickiejohn295

again,further to my last I have tried to remove the post but can't work out how to do it! If anyone can remove it for me would be very grateful...
V

Top Bottom