Looking into monitoring nursery for kids

Hi All,I am planning to start a nursery for kids in the age group of 1 - 6 years. Since this age group needs much attention and care I*have appointed 4*staffs. But still somethings are not going well. One of my friends suggested me to take the help of a CCTV camera system to keep*a*view on the staff as well as kids. She has actually suggested this HQIS Professional*camera of Technowave Group, Dubai as the best one since she has been using this for long. Can anyone provide insights into this*as it*would actually help me save a lot of money. Thanks in advance!

CCTV camera is a great option for monitoring. You can also use dome camera instead of cctv camera because it gets a wide coverage and it can be fitted into the wall.

Hi All,I am planning to start a nursery for kids in the age group of 1 - 6 years. Since this age group needs much attention and care I*have appointed 4*staffs. But still somethings are not going well. One of my friends suggested me to take the help of a CCTV camera system to keep*a*view on the staff as well as kids. She has actually suggested this HQIS Professional*camera of Technowave Group, Dubai as the best one since she has been using this for long. Can anyone provide insights into this*as it*would actually help me save a lot of money. Thanks in advance!

FFS could you be any more blatant with your advertisement?

Hello AhmedAslam

Its a good idea to installing cctv camera for your institute with this you can monitor your student and your teachers also and suggest them best care about student in India cp+ camera (upar wala sab dekhta hai)

More feckin advertising..... बंद भाड़ में जाओ or if you prefer Urdu.... بند بھاڑ میں جاؤ

Am I really the only one here who sees what the issue is.

CCTV in a nursery, that is just boring. What you need is someone to teach them kids to show their middle finger at the cameras.

That should be your selling point, not that you put cameras but that you can socially adjust children to shoot the finger at cameras.

Back