Looking to break into cp

Lee white

Hi my name is lee I got my CP licence back in 2021 my trainer was Simon Miles and he offered me my first job after that I did some events and COP26 less said about that I've also did some rest work in Manchester but still waiting to break into CP properly thanks all for having me

The majority of the work is in London. In fact over 90% of the CP work in London and Surrey.

Geographically Manchester is ok, but preferably it's best to stay closer.

How was the course? I know Simon but unfamiliar with the course.

Hi my name is lee I got my CP licence back in 2021 my trainer was Simon Miles and he offered me my first job after that I did some events and COP26 less said about that I've also did some rest work in Manchester but still waiting to break into CP properly thanks all for having me
Hi Lee. Welcome to the forum and good on you for networking.
For what its worth I lived in Burnley for the first couple of years and didn't see much of my family at all. Constantly up and down the motorway and spending a fortune on food, accommodation and fuel. The second year I only saw my Mrs and son for a few weeks due to spending all my time in London.
If that's what you're prepared to do then great, everyone's circumstances are different but for myself I was determined to find a permanent task so I could relocate my family. I was lucky really. As soon as I stopped bouncing round the circuit and found the task I was looking for I was able to bring my family to Oxfordshire.
Maybe something to think about moving forward mate. If your family are onboard with it. You'll never be out of work down here when you're building up a good reputation.
Best of luck

Back