MACSEC - Warning to forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for spreading the word CM!!!

Some people seem to be keen on burning their bridges asap:)

And a lesson learned for all of us, right? Gotta keep your guard up!

Another one for my little black book (MOD 145) Glad that CPW are keeping on top and carrying out due diligence which is benificial to all of us in the long run. Lets hope MACSEC gets their act together and learns from this grave error (It's a small world out there) We may of course see them in the future.

Macsec?? Looks like I missed all the fun... Gosh the japes I miss by not delving in the 'situations vacent' column...

Tank you MC.

The first word is FASHION,and the second one is WANNABE
You are just missing an asterisk in their, right?

Wen can I claim the prize now?

Boys - To which I feel you mostly are considering the rudeness you have pretrayed on this forum.

Macsec is a sound reasonable man who takes his work very very seriously, I know him quite well and I have worked with him in the past. I am currently on his books and I know for a fact he is doing a lot of premiere work while his wife mans the office. (She is in charge of the Door side may I add).

NOW - for the small fact of the website, I think you better eat your words and take a look at www.macsecprotection.co.uk.

For a company that has started offering a very good service of security and which was set up in Jan, that web site sums it up.

FOR the name calling I think you should apologise and stop being PLAYGROUND bullies.

COVERT MONKEY - The rudeness you are on about in the first message shouldn't be shown as shit slinging, which it seems you lot were. From what was said in your messages to him he has every right to be potective of his business.

I have got the image in my head of fat ladies talking over a garden fence slagging their neighbours off.

That is 'portrayed' actually, and some of us are actually women strangely enough. It is hardly a mystery as to who you are quite frankly, and knowing CM as a man of integrity and fairness as i do then i know he would not have posted this without due cause.

To save any further embarassment to yourselves i shall close this thread now before it becomes a free for all. Have a pleasant weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back