Manchester

I thought of whether to write or not, complicated and difficult issue especially in the wake of such an atrocious act. My condolences to the families of victims at Manchester and to all families of victims to such attacks all around the world (Egypt, Lebanon, Syria etc.). I feel the pain and get angry even if does not hit home, anything less would make me a hypocrite. I admit that when it hits home I get more active but I am steady on my response.
Some posts make me wonder, since I believe that in order to work and perform successfully in the security field one has to be free of bias (or as less as possible) and clear minded. “not all muslim are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim†“ no moderate muslim�?? and generalizations of the sort make me wonder. Either some are hiding their character at work and unleash on this forum or they have never successfully worked in our field and are couch players themselves.
No this is not about racism. I myself have preferences as we all do but when working a big percentage of people I deal with are muslim, jews, ultra Christians, right wing, left wing, anarchist ideologist, or whatever the f they want to be and I overlook it unless it falls within the security factors that I need in order to do what I have to do. Heck I have worked with muslims in teams and when out in the urban field one out 4 (in the UK) is muslim.
It is a dangerous world out there. We have to have our eyes open. And we have to be careful when we try to tackle social issues and problems that exceed our capabilities and are out of our field of knowledge. When I work I look at securing the persons, objects or institutions that have been entrusted upon me and a racist anti whatever f..k is a bigger threat to me than any moderate person out there with any beliefs.

Take care and stay safe!

At least have the courage to say who you are referring to. Your post is naive and dangerous. One day your "free of bias" attitude, to what is probably the biggest threat that western civilization has ever faced, is going to get you or others killed. FYI sparky, you can't be racist against muslims, "muslim" is not a race. What I am is an extremely informed REALIST who isn't scared to talk about the giant elephant in the room. Get this through your head.... if anyone is racist it is the muslims. They want to kill you just because you are not like them, the very definition of racism.

By the way, I don't "hide my character", what you see is what you get and if you don't like it, then tough titty and you can consider my previous post to be restrained compared to what you will get face to face, but I will not tell you anything that I can't back up with hard evidence from the muslims themselves.

First a little background. For several years in the 80's I worked on secondment to the Kuwaiti government. I have also worked in Iraq (pre war), Bahrain and several African muslim majority countries. I am fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and I have read (and understood) the Qu'ran and the Hadith - in particular Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari - in the original Arabic. I have listened to MANY prominent Salafi and "liberal" imams in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe and what THEY have to say about the world when they think the infidel isn't listening. The trick is to educate yourself by following Sun Tzu's advice:

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even in a hundred battles.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

There is nothing new here. Daesh is not the first attempt at universal caliphate (please don't call them ISIS - use Daesh instead, they don't like it at all. D.A.E.S.H. is an Arabic acronym of al-Dawla al-Islamiya fi Iraq wa ash-Sham – meaning the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams – but Daesh when spoken sounds similar to the Arabic words for "the sowers of discord" (Dahes) or "one who crushes underfoot" (Daes). This has been going since the birth of Islam 1,407 years ago. The difference is that now the enemy has access to modern weaponry and, because of fast modes of transport social media, global reach.

There are some basics you need to understand about your friends the muslims:

• TAQQIYAH - There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..
  • ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE - How many times have you heard from your muslim friends that ISLAM means PEACE? No it doesn't. An Arabic word has only one root. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,†which means “submission†or “surrender.†There is no disagreement about this among Arabic or Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.
  • ISLAM IS TOLERANT OF OTHER RELIGIONS - Religious minorities have not “flourished†under Islam. In fact, they always dwindle to mere shadows after a few centuries of persecution and discrimination. Some were converted from their native religion by brute force, others under the agonizing strain of dhimmitude. What Muslims call “tolerance,†others correctly identify as institutionalized discrimination. The consignment of Jews and Christians to dhimmis under Islamic rule means that they are not allowed the same religious rights and freedoms as Muslims. They cannot share their faith, for example, or build houses of worship without permission. (See this link for rules imposed by the Islamic State)
  • ISLAM IS OPPOSED TO SLAVERY - Muhammad captured, owned and sold slaves. The Quran explicitly gives slave-owners the freedom to sexually exploit their slaves – not just in one place, but in at least four separate Suras. Islamic law is littered with rules concerning the treatment of slaves, some of which are relatively humane, but none that prohibit the actual practice by any stretch. There is no William Wilberforce or Bartoleme de las Casas in Islamic history as there is in Christianity. When asked to produce the name of a Muslim abolitionist, apologists sometimes meekly suggest Muhammad himself. But, if a slave owner and trader, who commanded the capture and sexual exploitation of slaves, and left a 13-century legacy of divinely-sanctioned slavery, is the best that Islam can offer in the way of an abolitionist, then no amount of sophistry will be enough to convince any but the most ignorant.
  • ISLAM IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH TERRORISM - Islam does prohibit killing innocent people. Unfortunately, you don't qualify. Although many Muslims earnestly believe that their religion prohibits the killing of innocent people by acts of terrorism, the truth is certainly more complicated. This is why Muslims on both sides of the terror debate insist that they are the true believers and accuse the other of hijacking Islam. It is also why organizations that commit horrible atrocities in the name of Allah, such as Hamas and Hezbollah, receive a significant amount of moral and financial support from the mainstream. In fact, the definition of "terrorism" in Islam is ambiguous at best. And the definition of an “innocent person†in Islam isn't something that Muslim apologists advertise when they say that such persons aren't to be harmed. The reason for this is that anyone who rejects Islam by refusing to convert is not considered to be innocent according to Islamic teaching. Consider that a great deal of the Quran is devoted to describing the horrible punishment that awaits those who refuse to believe Muhammad. How then can Muslims say that the subjects of divine wrath are innocent people? Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authorityâ€.
  • ISLAM IS A DEMOCRACY - A democracy is a system in which all people are equal before the law, regardless of race, religion or gender. The vote of every individual counts as much as the vote of any other. The collective will of the people then determines the rules of society. Under Shariah law, only Muslim males are entitled to full rights. The standing of women is often half that of men - sometimes even less. Non-Muslims have no equal standing with Muslims. In fact, a Muslim cannot be put to death for killing an unbeliever. Daesh is guided by Islamic law, derived from the Quran and Sunnah. A body of clerics interprets the law and applies it to all circumstances social, cultural and political. The people are never to be placed above the Quran and Sunnah any more than man should be above Allah.

.....and so on. I could give you thousands of examples and provide a shit load of incontrovertible evidence, but I'm guessing that you would much rather believe in fluffy bunnies and unicorns. Just remember, when the shit hits the fan don't turn your back on your "muslim team members".

Last edited:
At least have the courage to say who you are referring to. Your post is naive and dangerous. One day your "free of bias" attitude, to what is probably the biggest threat that western civilization has ever faced, is going to get you or others killed. FYI sparky, you can't be racist against muslims, "muslim" is not a race. What I am is an extremely informed REALIST who isn't scared to talk about the giant elephant in the room. Get this through your head.... if anyone is racist it is the muslims. They want to kill you just because you are not like them, the very definition of racism.

By the way, I don't "hide my character", what you see is what you get and if you don't like it, then tough titty and you can consider my previous post to be restrained compared to what you will get face to face, but I will not tell you anything that I can't back up with hard evidence from the muslims themselves.

First a little background. For several years in the 80's I worked on secondment to the Kuwaiti government. I have also worked in Iraq (pre war), Bahrain and several African muslim majority countries. I am fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and I have read (and understood) the Qu'ran and the Hadith - in particular Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari - in the original Arabic. I have listened to MANY prominent Salafi and "liberal" imams in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe and what THEY have to say about the world when they think the infidel isn't listening. The trick is to educate yourself by following Sun Tzu's advice:

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be put at risk even in a hundred battles.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

There is nothing new here. Daesh is not the first attempt at universal caliphate (please don't call them ISIS - use Daesh instead, they don't like it at all. D.A.E.S.H. is an Arabic acronym of al-Dawla al-Islamiya fi Iraq wa ash-Sham – meaning the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams – but Daesh when spoken sounds similar to the Arabic words for "the sowers of discord" (Dahes) or "one who crushes underfoot" (Daes). This has been going since the birth of Islam 1,407 years ago. The difference is that now the enemy has access to modern weaponry and, because of fast modes of transport social media, global reach.

There are some basics you need to understand about your friends the muslims:

• TAQQIYAH - There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..
  • ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE - How many times have you heard from your muslim friends that ISLAM means PEACE? No it doesn't. An Arabic word has only one root. The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,†which means “submission†or “surrender.†There is no disagreement about this among Arabic or Islamic scholars. al-Silm (submission) does not mean the same thing as al-Salaam (peace), otherwise they would be the same word.
  • ISLAM IS TOLERANT OF OTHER RELIGIONS - Religious minorities have not “flourished†under Islam. In fact, they always dwindle to mere shadows after a few centuries of persecution and discrimination. Some were converted from their native religion by brute force, others under the agonizing strain of dhimmitude. What Muslims call “tolerance,†others correctly identify as institutionalized discrimination. The consignment of Jews and Christians to dhimmis under Islamic rule means that they are not allowed the same religious rights and freedoms as Muslims. They cannot share their faith, for example, or build houses of worship without permission. (See this link for rules imposed by the Islamic State)
  • ISLAM IS OPPOSED TO SLAVERY - Muhammad captured, owned and sold slaves. The Quran explicitly gives slave-owners the freedom to sexually exploit their slaves – not just in one place, but in at least four separate Suras. Islamic law is littered with rules concerning the treatment of slaves, some of which are relatively humane, but none that prohibit the actual practice by any stretch. There is no William Wilberforce or Bartoleme de las Casas in Islamic history as there is in Christianity. When asked to produce the name of a Muslim abolitionist, apologists sometimes meekly suggest Muhammad himself. But, if a slave owner and trader, who commanded the capture and sexual exploitation of slaves, and left a 13-century legacy of divinely-sanctioned slavery, is the best that Islam can offer in the way of an abolitionist, then no amount of sophistry will be enough to convince any but the most ignorant.
  • ISLAM IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH TERRORISM - Islam does prohibit killing innocent people. Unfortunately, you don't qualify. Although many Muslims earnestly believe that their religion prohibits the killing of innocent people by acts of terrorism, the truth is certainly more complicated. This is why Muslims on both sides of the terror debate insist that they are the true believers and accuse the other of hijacking Islam. It is also why organizations that commit horrible atrocities in the name of Allah, such as Hamas and Hezbollah, receive a significant amount of moral and financial support from the mainstream. In fact, the definition of "terrorism" in Islam is ambiguous at best. And the definition of an “innocent person†in Islam isn't something that Muslim apologists advertise when they say that such persons aren't to be harmed. The reason for this is that anyone who rejects Islam by refusing to convert is not considered to be innocent according to Islamic teaching. Consider that a great deal of the Quran is devoted to describing the horrible punishment that awaits those who refuse to believe Muhammad. How then can Muslims say that the subjects of divine wrath are innocent people? Quran (3:151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authorityâ€.
  • ISLAM IS A DEMOCRACY - A democracy is a system in which all people are equal before the law, regardless of race, religion or gender. The vote of every individual counts as much as the vote of any other. The collective will of the people then determines the rules of society. Under Shariah law, only Muslim males are entitled to full rights. The standing of women is often half that of men - sometimes even less. Non-Muslims have no equal standing with Muslims. In fact, a Muslim cannot be put to death for killing an unbeliever. Daesh is guided by Islamic law, derived from the Quran and Sunnah. A body of clerics interprets the law and applies it to all circumstances social, cultural and political. The people are never to be placed above the Quran and Sunnah any more than man should be above Allah.

.....and so on. I could give you thousands of examples and provide a shit load of incontrovertible evidence, but I'm guessing that you would much rather believe in fluffy bunnies and unicorns. Just remember, when the shit hits the fan don't turn your back on your "muslim team members".

BOOM!!! There it is...well explained .

Not to sure about the unicorns but love the fluffy bunnys.good for gloves and stew

Rgs J.

Last edited:
SCT,

Snowflakes always have an answer for everything, but when it is them or theirs that get dropped suddenly it is all about why the police did not do their job, blame is always placed with the exception of their PC Tolerance that opened the flood gates.

The bomber was born here. How do you think the EU played a part?

I had a shit in France once, is that French?

EU opened the gates. My humble opinion is the sooner we're out the better.

I'm not biased/racist/right wing but what's it going to take to shut the gates? Really? it's not cool.

How are we as security operatives meant to deal with this?

Tell me, cos I don't know...

Last edited:
While 87% of muslims support shariah to be the only law of the world, and 35% are ready to commit acts of violence if it helps islam to spread, and while muhammed is being praised as the "perfect image of man" it will always be a religion hate against non muslims.

Nothing to do with colonial heritage (although that applied with some other terrorists) his family moved here from Libya when our government was against Gadhafi. Some of the other Islamists have been from Christian backgrounds and converted, at least one was groomed solely over the internet.
People perceive that Eastern Europeans take our jobs, or work for less pay, that is where they have an issue with them. I don't think it is accurate and most people have no problem with them, but if you were in an area where there had been a sudden influx then there are more likely to be problems.

As for terrorism and Muslims, until last Monday there had been far more people killed by terrorists in Northern Ireland in the last 10 years than by Muslims. The NI situation derives from Christian sects.

Dont know about NI, too political for me, and cant take sides at all. Irish and british people have shared history for good or for bad since very long ago, sad waste of lives in a 40 year long worthless war. I was in the London area, thurrock county, and to tell you the truth - considering the amount of indians and pakis, we were a rear species. I left the country cause I couldnt get a worthwhile job, even though I speak a reasonoble amount of English. Havent taken a penny in social benefits from your government and left the country like an honorable man, not exploiting your social care system. Unlike the thousands of others in the region, which unlike you and me were quite racist. My mom got told, entering a local shop, by a black lady, that this was an "african only" store. How's that in the UK? And I agree with another comment above, bout the shit in France. Reasonable example.

while muhammed is being praised as the "perfect image of man" .
If having kiddie wives is the perfect man in their book then I'm glad I'm f*cked up still guess the rock spiders in Leeds Bradford and Rochdale had a model to base their kiddie fiddling actions on....kill the white folk and rape the white kids, the whole shooting match is pretty f*ucked up and still the bean freaks are in denial makes you wonder what it takes for them to smell the coffie .

And I ain't raaaaccccist I hate everyone just in the same measure.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with colonial heritage (although that applied with some other terrorists) his family moved here from Libya when our government was against Gadhafi. Some of the other Islamists have been from Christian backgrounds and converted, at least one was groomed solely over the internet.
People perceive that Eastern Europeans take our jobs, or work for less pay, that is where they have an issue with them. I don't think it is accurate and most people have no problem with them, but if you were in an area where there had been a sudden influx then there are more likely to be problems.

As for terrorism and Muslims, until last Monday there had been far more people killed by terrorists in Northern Ireland in the last 10 years than by Muslims. The NI situation derives from Christian sects.

You are WAY off base on the death toll unless there have been 11,328 murders perpetrated by Irish terrorists in the same period in NI

DEATHS AND INJURIES DIRECTLY CAUSED BY MUSLIM ACTS OF TERROR IN THE LAST 10 YEARS (STATISTICS FROM THE UNITED NATIONS)

DEATHS = 621 INJURIES = 1730

DEATHS = 350 INJURIES = 362

DEATHS = 58 INJURIES = 87

DEATHS = 673 INJURIES = 1794

DEATHS = 717 INJURIES = 1757

DEATHS = 799 INJURIES = 2423

DEATHS = 768 INJURIES = 1839

DEATHS = 2120 INJURIES = 9036

DEATHS = 3097 INJURIES = 3383

DEATHS = 1326 INJURIES = 2620

Last edited:
I had a shit in France once, is that French?

EU opened the gates. My humble opinion is the sooner we're out the better.

I'm not biased/racist/right wing but what's it going to take to shut the gates? Really? it's not cool.

How are we as security operatives meant to deal with this?

Tell me, cos I don't know...
The EU had nothing to do with his family coming here.

You are WAY off base on the death toll unless there have been 11,328 murders perpetrated by Irish terrorists in the same period in NI

DEATHS AND INJURIES DIRECTLY CAUSED BY MUSLIM ACTS OF TERROR IN THE LAST 10 YEARS (STATISTICS FROM THE UNITED NATIONS)

DEATHS = 621 INJURIES = 1730

DEATHS = 350 INJURIES = 362

DEATHS = 58 INJURIES = 87

DEATHS = 673 INJURIES = 1794

DEATHS = 717 INJURIES = 1757

DEATHS = 799 INJURIES = 2423

DEATHS = 768 INJURIES = 1839

DEATHS = 2120 INJURIES = 9036

DEATHS = 3097 INJURIES = 3383

DEATHS = 1326 INJURIES = 2620
Sorry, I was talking about terrorist fatalities in the UK and didn't make that clear.

Here I thought I was the perfect image of man, the sun shines so bright out of myass that when I used to pull up to check points on my dirt bike down range without escort they the locals just turned away like the could not bare my presence. Sometimes going through towns local would run up to my bike making this blow job gesture at me with their hands rapidly moving away and towards their mouth. Flattered but no thanks. Often during interviews the person in the chair would be so dumb founded that dibble ran down their chin and they would sit their and gaze off.

That child rapist holds no light to me; hell I won that already when I married an adult, and I did not wait a couple years to boink her either, had her walking like John Wayne within the hour, nothing but conception and abortion all at the same time.

Are you sure, like 100% certain that I am not their perfect image of man. I still get this now even from people in Switzerland and Italy, can walk right by them and say hello and many turn their heads away, I know they can see me, really had to miss I am sure I can be seen on google earth, so it must be my divine presence. Sometimes I can shout hello a few times and people react like Christ jumped off the cross in mass and tried to give them a hair cut.

While 87% of muslims support shariah to be the only law of the world, and 35% are ready to commit acts of violence if it helps islam to spread, and while muhammed is being praised as the "perfect image of man" it will always be a religion hate against non muslims.

Wrong, the NI situation was based on ethno-nationalism, they just happened to be from christian sects. there's a difference.

Back