Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mary Introduction on 11th September 2010

Mary

Good day all,

I am pleased to say that I do not represent any company. The only company I like is people that hold a glass of beer whilst telling a good story.

I had 24 years of wearing a uniform; occasionally being shot at, bombed, stabbed and shouted at. Now I am laid back and enjoying the quiet life in the Oil and Gas industry where I have worked for the last 10 years. I have many years of experience and contacts that I am willing to share.

Stay safe and be busy.

mag-to-grid

Longterm Registered User
Good day all,

I am pleased to say that I do not represent any company. The only company I like is people that hold a glass of beer whilst telling a good story.

I had 24 years of wearing a uniform; occasionally being shot at, bombed, stabbed and shouted at. Now I am laid back and enjoying the quiet life in the Oil and Gas industry where I have worked for the last 10 years. I have many years of experience and contacts that I am willing to share.

Stay safe and be busy.
Well Mary,
Grab a beer and have a read through some very interesting threads on here and welcome.

tengahboy

Longterm Registered User
Welcome to the site...you'll enjoy some of the yarns and anecdotes you'll come across on here...happy reading!

VICTORMACE

Longterm Registered User
Welcome to the forum I'm sure with your experience you will have many a good titbit of advice for everyone.

Top Bottom