Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

matty2rgj

Hi everyone, My names Matty and im glad ive found this forum as I can start networking early. Ive spent 10 Years in 2nd Royal Green Jackets with 8 of those in the Recce platoon and 2 in Close observation platoon. Im about to start A security managment level 3 course and CP course with Anubis LTD. I will be fully Liecenced by May 2008.
Anyhelp would be most appreciated and Steve send us your Email address.
Matty2rgj@yahoo.co.uk

Raymondo

Full Registered User
Hi Matty,

Weclome on board! I have not been on this site that long but we are here to help...but any help you need on the circuit I can give, just pm me, and good going on your course with Anubis which is a good training provider.

matty2rgj

thanks

Thanks for the reply, I will be looking for as much advice as I can over the next few months. What are my chances of finding some well paid work in the UK as I need to give the family abit of stability after a long couple of years training and in Iraq. cheers matty

Covert Munkey

Administrator
What are my chances of finding some well paid work in the UK as I need to give the family abit of stability after a long couple of years training and in Iraq. cheers matty
Welcome to the forum mucker!

There is loads of info within these threads from some really experienced lads. Just have a good read round and you'll learn some good stuff.

welcome

CM

PS ive nicked a few Green Jackets in my time LOL

good pro soldiers though

:D

Top Bottom