matty2rgj

Hi everyone, My names Matty and im glad ive found this forum as I can start networking early. Ive spent 10 Years in 2nd Royal Green Jackets with 8 of those in the Recce platoon and 2 in Close observation platoon. Im about to start A security managment level 3 course and CP course with Anubis LTD. I will be fully Liecenced by May 2008.
Anyhelp would be most appreciated and Steve send us your Email address.
Matty2rgj@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Matty,

Weclome on board! I have not been on this site that long but we are here to help...but any help you need on the circuit I can give, just pm me, and good going on your course with Anubis which is a good training provider.

thanks

Thanks for the reply, I will be looking for as much advice as I can over the next few months. What are my chances of finding some well paid work in the UK as I need to give the family abit of stability after a long couple of years training and in Iraq. cheers matty

What are my chances of finding some well paid work in the UK as I need to give the family abit of stability after a long couple of years training and in Iraq. cheers matty

Welcome to the forum mucker!

There is loads of info within these threads from some really experienced lads. Just have a good read round and you'll learn some good stuff.

welcome

CM

PS ive nicked a few Green Jackets in my time LOL

good pro soldiers though

:D

Back