Status
Not open for further replies.

a5955

Longterm Registered User
Hi Guys

Saw this, thought it might be of interest. The contact email is Jill@minimalrisk.co.uk

All the best

A

toplefttable.gif
PSD Middle East
toprighttable.gif
bottomlefttable.gif
bottomrighttable.gif
Location:Middle EastPosition:professional Team MemberSalary:$374 per dayPosted:02 November 2007Type:ContractRef:302

You MUST have completed the RMP Longmoor Course in order to apply

We require approx 8 personnel to fill a requirement for PSD's in Iraq (Baghdad Green Zone) to look after senior US Military Personnel.

You must be available for interview immediately (in the UK) and be able to deploy in the not to distant future (Date TBC).

Part of the Terms and Conditions of Service would be 3 free flights per year from Amman to your closest airport and receive full pay whilst on leave.

Rotations are 9 & 3
QualificationsMust have 8 years military service with previous PSD experience.
MUST have completed the RMP Longmoor Course
Possess or have the ability to attain Secret Security Clearance

Jill@minimalrisk.co.uk

Good post bro!

Like i always say this Forum is all about helping each other.

Again thanks for passing this on.

CM

'Beyond Reproach'

I've emailed Jill at minimal risk and asked if she would like to post on the forum.

It would be interesting to have her on board and she what she has to input.

I've checked the minimal risk recruitment website and as stated by A5955 sure enough they have a new contract and are looking for bods.

When you go on the site you need to register and upload your CV before you can look into the recruitment section.

CM

minimal risks often have very current and up to date job listings for many of the PMCs both UK and US based.
A very worth while port of call for many looking around the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back