Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Muay Thai

jayhill

Full Registered User
The great thing about Muay Thai is that it doesn't matter if you are big or small - one solid elbow to the jaw, and the attacker will soon know about it! Train hard, fight easy!

Tobai

Full Registered User
Im looking at doing this for going into doing some MMA, ive got a good base on the grappling side.

riccosuabe

Full Registered User
muay thai is one of the best striking arts to have.ive done mt for 16 years and been a kru for 10 and also a brown belt in bjj and i would say if you can get to a school with both mt and bjj you'll cover pretty much all the bases you'll need (except the knife,weapon stuff) and i would say if your venturing into the weapon disarming side of things try and find a pencak silat class ive been doing it part time for about a year now and its way better than the systema and krav maga stuff i tried(really hard on the legs though).if you want any tips just drop me a message and ill try my best to answer or put you in touch with someone that can

tapmaster

Longterm Registered User
Muay Thai is great. I enjoyed it very much. I did Muay Thai for 5 years and had to stop due to having problems with my feet, specifically with the tops of my feet. Muay Thai is a complete technique that utilizes all of the limbs. The cardio and flexibility that you will gain from Muay Thai is unmatched. I would also say that BJJ would be an excellent compliment to Muay Thai as ultimately the fight will hit the ground at some point.

Best Wishes

Tapmaster

Top Bottom