My Person and your help?

hirschmann

Full Registered User
I am new here but because I also am experienced in the business, so I feel well here.
Why do I post here, as I use the last 2 years with a university course was employed, I have the guidance of business (primarily Europe) of the Close Protection Service lost, although I have some jobs here in Germany and Austria.
Now, I seek global and hope that someone will help me here, a proper job.
Here is my short career:
The enclosed resume highlights my background and achievements:
-Associate Degree/ Diploma/MBA in Crises-Emergency Management and Contingency Planning (2005-2007)
- Expertise to prepare Emergency Concepts for Hotels (2005-2007)
- Expertise to prepare and write Emergency Handbooks (2006-2007)
- Audits for Security-, Safety and Fire- plans with Risk- Analyzes (Industry/ Logistics and Hotels) (2006-2007)
- Expertise in Security Management (Close Protection Service and Investigation) (since 1999)
- Expertise in Civilian Service as Military Police Officer in the Austrian Army/ ministry (1995-1999)
- Expertise to Manage a Restaurant (1989-1994)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (World, excel and power Point) and Project- management (Mind-Manager)

So thats it, I want to apologize that it is a lot, but I have cut where I could. Who can possibly help me. I stand to you for help and contacts here in Austria, Switzerland and Germany to be happy.
Thank you and hear you soon

Buddy i'm assuming yer not from these parts! Yer CV will scare away potential employers!

Get a friend who can string a sentence together to help you...............sorry.......just being honest!!

Dear Bagdad bandit,
Thank you for your lines.
So, I frighten potential employers? What exactly seek the market? Soldiere/ CPO without its own thinking?

Thank you for the words anyway.

Chris

??????? What´s wrong with my English?

When I read at some records here in the forum, then I see no perfect English as well, so what happen? I ask just a question?

Welcome to the forum! The fact you speak additional languages to English will probably help you a great deal, what languages do you speak?

Thank you mally for the welcome. My English is not perfect, I already know, but I have never had problems with it. I still speak French and my mother tongue is German.

Dear All,

I would like to apologize, if I were somewhat direct. I ask myself only, what one is to actually indicate that today, for a successful application? One forms to be further over better qualified, or not? I apply now already a certain time for jobs internationally, but I do not understand, why one is not even invited for an application discussion. I am unfortunately no individual case here in Austria.

Hi,

What companies are you applying for? Where are you seeking to work?
As far as the UK is concered, there is a glut of very experienced CP operatives of an extremely high calibre. As most UK CPOs are ex military, the companies that hire and carry out vetting are used to UK military terminology and phraseology.
As far as PSD work in Iraq / Afghanistan with UK based companies, your chances are not good. The fact is that the average former British soldier is much more experienced than his Austrian counterpart (or nearly everyone else for that matter) Really it is only fair that those who have served in the coalition forces should reap some benefits from their labours.
I am not as conversant with the European market, so cannot comment on this area but I will say this...
it is high time that UK CP trainers actually strated telling potential students about the reality of the job market today. Some companies lead students to believe that they will stand a good chance of getting PSD work without a military background. In my opinion, this is irresponsible behaviour.
As far as your English goes hirschmann, it is difficult to read and if you are sending covering letters in broken English similar to the post above, your chances are diminished further.

I dont want this to depress you, I am sure that you are an excellent CPO, but the above is an impartial account of how the job market is today. I would hope any aspiring CPOs take note.

Dear All,

Thank you for your contribution. I search mainly in the German-speaking countries and unfortunately am here the market at the ground. Now I look for in Dubai Canada, the USA etc.
How it looks in England, I and I know agree you, who gives it many schools, each promise to get a job. I got my training with the military. I completed further courses then in Israel, Switzerland and Germany.

I know, which is not perfect my English, but I have a certified interpreter translated (one understands by professionals) of to mean personal record, since I do not fall on such errors. But thanks, which I that had to tell itself.

I wanted to actually only know whether there are actually different possibilities, in order to find good jobs. But I only experienced, which is not good my English enough. I think, who am the complete beginning here, a good Manager or CPO, pay attention one to the work and perfect language, he must only the most important understand, but in England other rules play apparent.

I translated this time the text over translation software. The software is very good and I am now strained, how your opinion is in addition. It is Business English.
The link: SYSTRAN - Online translation, translation software and tools

Thank you for your time.

hirschmann,

With french ,look at Africa, there are a few british PMC/PSC,with their fingers in pies out there.

Back