Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nazi hooker

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
Anyone here follow Davos but also Brexit. That nazi hooker seems to be at the root of screwing with or dramatising everything. She wants her nation to have more international responsibility, they have issues with how Trump wants to his run nation, and May should not be allowed to have a voice in Brexit Trade talks.

Can anyone show me in the past 300 years where Germany actually did something correct, where on an international scale they did not screw up everything they touched and when they did not act like they have always been the victim.

Seems like every time I have a look at the news Germany always has something to say about how the US needs to run things and how the Brexit should go. Now making trade threats against the US because off trade comments Trump made.

I think the EU got way to used to that Islamic Extremist Obama screwing over the US and his side Clinton having people ghosted. Now suddenly when Britian grows a pair and the US is sick of EU BS the Germans are the first to act like they are being victimized.

Maybe it is just my news sources, but when I think about that is really their culture. You can take a holiday some place and you aare sure to find Germans complaining about how things should be. Well if your nation is so good, Go Home, Stay there and build a wall around your pathetic nation.

Oddjob

Not good enough they always spread themselves to thin and partnered with weak allies. Who joined them out of fear and/or greed.

Macka123

Full Registered User
Yes, but if you watch the video here in the link and listen to what the professor is saying it would appear that Hitler's intention was to lose the war all along, according to him anyway. Interesting though.

https://youtu.be/jMqQBLZwRIE

Oddjob

Well you can’t fault them there can you. They were always good at losing after all. (At least when it mattered)
With all those Russian sleepers buried deep in their system since the wall cane down. It makes you wonder what they’re aiming to achieve this time around.
Same cat: different stripes.

Macka123

Full Registered User
They were only taking their own territory back that we took off them at the end of WW1. Until they invaded France anyway. Surely you can't blame them for that ?

And VW do make good engines. Luckily they dont put them in tanks anymore, or we'd all be fuc ked (again)

Oddjob

VW engines aren’t that good as the emissions were falsified.
And Germany forfeited their land as they lost the war.
After WW2 Germany’s lands should have been scattered to the 4 winds.
Sadly they still haven’t learnt their lesson.
Domination at any cost is still their aim I fear.
It’s in their DNA. Nature not Nurture.

Top Bottom