Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AMBA738M

Longterm Registered User
Hi Everyone
Just thought id do the polite thing and introduce myself.
Just completed my time as a Bootneck ,looking to get into the security industry ,particuarly the Surveillance side of life.Completed the ISS advanced course with Pete Jenkins earlier this year.

AMBA.

Nomad

Longterm Registered User
Do tell us how the course went. I spoke with Peter a year ago and is the one person I would do a course with when I get back. Deffinetly an Ops /surveillance person myself. Handy skills even in normal work but deffinetly where I want to speciallise. Peter did come highly recomended by many that I have spoken with.

AMBA738M

Longterm Registered User
Hi Nomad
Yes the course was good.Id reccommend the 10 day Advanced as you have a steep learning curve and by the Final Ex you are working well together as a team
We had a mix of guys and girls from Military/CPOs/Media organisations and others in the security industry.
The instructors are very knowledgable, approachable and on hand to help out after your course with any queries.
Starting off basic getting to know your Comms system and how the team works and before long you are out on the ground.
The second week is fast and furious working in Urban,Rural and on public transport systems.
All in all had a good course

AMBA

Top Bottom