Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Look CPW

premier

Longterm Registered User
Good Morning All,

Having been surprised to see the old format CPW disappear to be later replaced by what we have now,
I am curious to see how many CPW regulars are here.

If you read this just leave a quick reply, give some indication of users on board.

Regards

premier

protectasia

Longterm Registered User
Good Morning All,

Having been surprised to see the old format CPW disappear to be later replaced by what we have now,

If you read this just leave a quick reply, give some indication of users on board.

Regards

premier
I click on 'new posts' a few times a week

mally1

Administrator
Mad rush to upgrade the forum area due to the old forum software not working following a hosting upgrade. Over time the design will be updated, just trying to fit everything in around work commitments.

I've just managed to fix the email problems, please let me know if you see/find other issues for me to fix :)

Takis

Longterm Registered User
I was not on for a while and was surprised! Not proud to say I thought I had to register again, lmao when the reply was that user name is already in use. took a while to realise hoe to work aroung this new environment. I guess if you need a computer / tech guy, skip me and go to the next one!!!
Regards to all, old and new.

stevepmag

Full Registered User
Still looking a couple of times a week at new posts. Not found any other issues yet.

Regards,

Steve

Carl Dowd

Well Premier, like my Military career? I'm an Ex-regular and haven't been here for sometime. I suspect that we'll all get used to it in time... CD

Carl Dowd

Mad rush to upgrade the forum area due to the old forum software not working following a hosting upgrade. Over time the design will be updated, just trying to fit everything in around work commitments.

I've just managed to fix the email problems, please let me know if you see/find other issues for me to fix :)
Always good to evolve Mally, any business enterprise that stands still is Dooooomed!

protectasia

Longterm Registered User

I may be mistaken, but I cant find an edit button for correcting posts

Gi0vanni2

Full Registered User
I am in absolute shock, had the old one on "favorites" and when trying to log was just getting the "banned forever you bastard" message so thought it was my fault and forgot about the web thinking not to be welcome any more, now I find the reason...
Glad to see it is still going and allows me in, cheers!

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Woah, very bright, I logged in to find a white background. Nothing like that to wake you up in the morning. I, the same as above log in and hit 'new posts' just 'cos I'm a nost cnut ;)

As a by the way, Ive just finished reading 'Born Fearless' by Phil Campion, really good reading and its only a couple of quid on Kindle. I'd recommend it.

Regards
C

mally1

Administrator
I've just tried sorting the edit button problem. Can you please reply and check on your post to see if there is an edit option? It's set to let you edit for 180 mins

Gi0vanni2

Full Registered User
Glad to see the books are running again!
After the campion one I have already read (and now in the hands of a fellow form Ireland who is having kite a fun time with it) I got my hands on some more, at the moment
Danger Close by Colonel Stuart Tootal and John Murray, bought some on a boot sale including
3 Para (Afganistan, summer 2006 This is war) by Patrick Bishop
Ground Truth (3 para return to Afganistan) by Patrick Bishop
Eight Lives Down by Mayor Chris Hunter
Royal Marines Commandos (the inside story of a force for the future) by John Parker
Leading from the front (the autobiography) by Richard Dannatt

2 pound each, 4 hard cover 2 soft, not bad... I love my chopped threes more than kindle :p

MrBlonde

Longterm Registered User
Good Morning All,

Regards

premier
I'm still here, have a quick look around from time-to-time.

Heno

Full Registered User
Hi I used to post regularly, still lurk every now and then. Well I did until I tried to login awhile ago and got a pop up saying I was banned forever. It's like the admins finally realised I'm a pr**k and took action. :):):):)

Heno

Top Bottom