Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mark1

Full Registered User
Hi everyone,
Just joined the forum, I am new to the industry, and this looks like the perfect place for some quality networking. As yet have only done two short term contracts. Have done the usual of sending CV's but this is a very slow process. I have a military background of 6 years, C.P. trained by the P.B.A. last course in January '06 before the S.I.A. 'fluffy' legislation commenced. I would appreciate any info anyone can offer, and anything I can do in return, please dont hesitate to ask. Cheers.

Covert Munkey

Administrator
Welcome buddy! theres plenty of info in here and alot of advice, enjoy, and spread the word.

The more people registered means more info and advice!

PBA? is that a training company? How long did it take? How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking?

CM

mark1

Full Registered User
the pba

the pba, professional bodyguard association Professional Bodyguard Association Bodyguard Training
cp/surveillance course ,21days cost around £2000.they are based in durham the course instructors where all sas so the standard of instruction was intense.i cant comment on the present course quality as the instrutors have changed and idont know about the new guys .Olympus Security Limited - Security Company UK has one of my intructors ,he will introduce you to the bg/cp best tool the kubaton .hope this helps

mally1

Administrator
Welcome to the forum!

I live in Durham, never knew there was a training provider nearby!

mally

mark1

Full Registered User
hi mally, the pba are based in willington dont want to give out the address as its not listed on web site so if you need any info you will have to contact them ok mate .regards mark

Top Bottom