New PSD course in Roumania. Another fake?

cezzz

Full Registered User
Dear colleagues, first I want to say hello. Secondly I want to ask you what do you think about: [url]http://www.interguardiansecurityagency.com/Romenia--training---services.html[/URL]
I talked today with Iulian Popa who will deal with this course and told me that the course will take 1 month from 15 JAN 2011, the price will be 2000E, and the instructor will be former U.S. Army military who worked on the Blackwater and working in collaboration with the FBI and the FBI logo will be put on the diploma.
Also told me that firm offers of employment agreements in different countries after completing the course.
So, what do you heard about this company? Any information will be highly appreciated.
Thanks guys, regards.

Gorillanobaka1977

Longterm Registered User
Dear colleagues, first I want to say hello. Secondly I want to ask you what do you think about: INTER GUARDIAN SECURITY AGENCY - Romenia training & services
I talked today with Iulian Popa who will deal with this course and told me that the course will take 1 month from 15 JAN 2011, the price will be 2000E, and the instructor will be former U.S. Army military who worked on the Blackwater and working in collaboration with the FBI and the FBI logo will be put on the diploma.
Also told me that firm offers of employment agreements in different countries after completing the course.
So, what do you heard about this company? Any information will be highly appreciated.
Thanks guys, regards.

Cezz ...it`s up to you mate..It`s your money..

The site is made by an amateur ,with lots of pictures and videos that has nothing to do with the company ( as you can see thei`re mostly from Youtube showing not the company`s actual training but Romanian Jandarmery `s Quick Response Team (QRT)

Secondly they could not even been bothered to spell the name of the country correctly

INTER GUARDIAN SECURITY AGENCY - Romenia training & services

The email provided on the web site is an YAHOO free email..For an INTERNATIONAL company that`s not a good sign ..Normally with £9.99 /year you can can get an email address with your company`s name on it so you can present a professional business image with every email you send... As in interguardiansecurityagency@interguardiansecurityagency.com

And in Romania is even cheaper 6.99 Euro PER YEAR
Romtelecom: Gazduire

So unless you are completely broke there`s NO EXCUSE for not having a proper email address and a proper web site...

Now.. if you do not want to beleive me that`s awright mate.. but please take a piece of advice..

Go to https://www.semperfidelis.ro/page.php?20
which is a serious site run by real army guys with real vetted backgrounds and most of it`s members are still in the service .The guys that are running the site are Lieutenant-colonels and Colonels (Active duty ) and as far as i know high ranks from SRI/SPP/MAE/MAI are posting there on a daily basis..Go there and and you can ask them what they think about that dodgy site..

Unlike the regular civvies they have the power ,the means and the willingness to check the muppets..

After all it`s a small world and they know each other...

The site comes free of charge pretty much like CPW..As far as i know is the only Romanian site where REAL PROFESSIONALS MET AND NETWORK

https://www.semperfidelis.ro/page.php?20

Regards

EDIT:

I run some more searches and i came up with some serious shit..THIS IS A SCAM

HERE..

Registrant:
VistaPrint Technologies Ltd
Canon's Court
22 Victoria Street
Hamilton, HM12
BM

Domain name: INTERGUARDIANSECURITYAGENCY.COM

Administrative Contact:
Administrator, Domain csadmin@vistaprint.com
95 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
US
+1.7816526199 Fax: +1.7816526096

Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain csadmin@vistaprint.com
95 Hayden Ave.
Lexington, MA 02421
US
+1.7816526199 Fax: +1.7816526096

Registration Service Provider:
Vistaprint, csadmin@vistaprint.com
866-811-1674

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 07-Sep-2010.
Record expires on 15-Mar-2011.
Record created on 15-Mar-2010.

That means ...Recent site, only registered for a year.

I called a friend of mine who lives in Phillipines and he told me that the contact phone number is a mobile phone, no landline.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS4.VPWEB.COM
NS3.VPWEB.COM
NS2.VPWEB.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Last edited:

cezzz

Full Registered User
gorillanobaka,
As allways, you give me an astonishing answer. The sad part is:
La acest job au mai aplicat 1121 candidati
save.gif
Salveaza job

Garda de corp de inalt risk

Cei care au aplicat la acest job au mai aplicat la...
Compania: Inter guard security agencyVizualizati toate joburile acestei companii

| Valabil pana la: 24.12.2010 |
| Actualizat la: 23.11.2010 |

Compania: Inter guard security agencyDepartament: Militar, Servicii Secrete, Servicii Paza ProtectieOrasul: STRAINATATE Tip Job: Full timePosturi disponibile: 20Nivel cariera: Student,Entry-Level/Primii 3 Ani Exp,Mid-Level/Peste 3 Ani Exp,Manager/Executive PositionLimbi Straine: englezaOferta: 1000 - 1500 EURO / lunaPermis conducere: nespecificatData introducerii: 23.11.2010Data limita: 24.12.2010

CANDIDATUL IDEAL:
Candidatul ideal trebuie sa fie: apt medical
-sa nu aiba cazierul judiciar cu probleme
- sa poata lucra in echipa si in cond de risc

RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
Recrutez barbati si femei in vederea de a face un curs interntional garda de corp de inalt risc pe care il organizez in ianuarie 2011. Cursul dureaza o luna dupa acest curs in martie aveti oportunitatea de a pleca sa lucrati in Canada, Mexic, Spania, Portugalia, Israel, Dubai, Columbia, Phillipine precum si in zone fierbinti doar cei care vor cum ar fi Afghanistan, Angola, Eritreea, Iraq, Somalia.
Beneficii: salarii foarte motivante incepand de la 3000 - 5000 de euro pt zona europei, 5000 si 10000 de $ pt zone internationale si intre 10000si 20000 de $ in zone fierbinti precum Iraq Afganistan etc. aici sunt incluse asig de viata si asig de sanatate astea sunt facute toate pt Canada.

DESCRIEREA COMPANIEI:
Compania cu care colaborez este o companie canadiana care se ocupa cu antrenarea si punerea pe piata de oameni profesionisti pentru a proteja anumite persoane din diferite state al lumii.
Are o bogata experienta in acest domeniu si sunt recunoscuti international

Becouse you are romanian you can understand that there are 1121 people that apply for this position... THIS IS A BIG SCAM.
Maybe this will help other persons.

Gorillanobaka1977

Longterm Registered User
Cezz ..

If people are idiot enough to risk 2000 euro without checking the facts a little bit my heart breaks for them but they had it coming long time ago..

I do not wanna advertise but there are enough GOOD British companies that could train you for this kind of money.. most of them would be delighted to offer you a payment plan...

It all depends on people... Even if they only wanna work in Romania there is no need to pay bloody 2000 euro for a course that none of the big firms in the game will ever accept..

If somebody wants to work outside of the country then the best solution is to look for the big firms give them a phone call and ask them directly what training providers they recognize/ accept/recommend ..

Chances are the training it will be a tad more expensive then what they could get in their home country but...and here comes a big but.. :),BUT THEY WILL HAVE MORE CHANCES when they will apply for a job..

The problem is people never think...

gaz410

Full Registered User
That is the most riduclous video I have ever seen, Im so glad that Romanian Special Forces have nothing to do with British Military, and I really hope they have not got contractors working at the minute haha

pretorian534

Wow, finally the recognition I've been looking for "I AM A SAMURI" .....well according to this guy anyway......also good job he took the time out to tell me what a bodyguard is, was struggling with that for ages!
Anyone notice that part of his logo is copied from the PBA logo!

dodger

Super Moderator
Video........... jacki chan look out, wtf has that to do with CP all drills were crap anyway was worth a chuckle.............

mts

...Blackwater and working in collaboration with the FBI and the FBI logo will be put on the diploma.
Thanks guys, regards.

1) At least in the corporate and PSD world, mentioning that you were trained by a former BW BG may not be perceived as positive. Not a question of good or not, there are good and bad at every company.

2) FBI — Homepage

"A last word to the wise: Unauthorized use of the FBI seal, name, and initials are subject to prosecution under Federal Criminal law, including Sections 701, 709, and 712 of Title 18 of the United States Code."

Just saying...

m

mts

I just spent 8 out of the 10 minutes watching the video and at least one photo is fro Israel and i suspect not belonging to the Phillipine/Romanian company.

SOCRATIS

Longterm Registered User
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

chochescu era melodrama!!!

my that was so bad Karate I suppose its really exciting for the Kids!!!!!!!

FredB

Longterm Registered User
lol i gues many non-professionals and starters buy that crap , glad most of us do not :D
i hate scam

SCT

That is the most riduclous video I have ever seen, Im so glad that Romanian Special Forces have nothing to do with British Military, and I really hope they have not got contractors working at the minute haha

It is indeed a scam. However, they are not special forces, just Jandarmeria (conscript military police under the control of the ministry of interior. There is nothing 'special' about them, although they like to think there is, and their training levels are abysmal).

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk