NHS hospital security interview advice

Pop100

Hi I have an interview for NHS hospital security officer and Im fishing for some advice and tips if anybody can help?
I am a bit unsure of how much physical restraint hospital security are trained to use, if anybody can help I would appreciate

Thanks

premier

Longterm Registered User
Pop100,

First thing for the interview is be honest!

If the there is any special requirements for restraining people, you must be trained to their standards.
Go to the interview relaxed, and talk about what you can do, never exaggerate what you are capable of doing.

Regards

premier

Pop100

Pop100,

First thing for the interview is be honest!

If the there is any special requirements for restraining people, you must be trained to their standards.
Go to the interview relaxed, and talk about what you can do, never exaggerate what you are capable of doing.

Regards

premier

yes i wouldn't exaggerate any of my experience or qualifications, i have read online a few posts about how awful it can be at hospital security however im not sure if thats to be believed as surely each hospital is a different set up, i have good basic experience from time spent in the Royal navy, its an NHS security post and i would imagine there are police to deal with A&E troublemakers.. but then i could be wrong.!

Thanks for the reply, im new to this and trying to gauge the job specifics