NN Investigations

Mate...

Read the last 4 replies, they have been posted by people who have experience in this type of work, they have not parted with any money as they never would and have spent the last few months telling everyone who has posted on here that it is a fukin SCAM end of.

I did part with some money, fortunately only £90, that was the start of September, that was also when I went 'Live' and to this date I have received 'Jack Shit' in the way of leads and I don't expect to. The Comms are down and Dean Wright will probably blame 'Sporadic E' or wrong antenna length or other BS so accept it for what it is, a SCAM.

If really really want to part with some money my new book 'How Not To Be Gullible On The Internet' is available and you can have it for £287.50, I'll even sign it.

Further to my last .

I have been a bit busy with a proper job , but I had an E mail from Dean saying he would call me later that day , he didnt of course .....

Guys , if you read an e mail and it all seems too good to be true, its because it is .... Go through an e mail line by line. word by word . If it is the kind of conversation you would have in the pub, IE not formal , then its B S .

Look at the typical Nigerian con e mail, its always from somebody who has a non plausible sounding British name . Poor grammar (as in Deans case) and use of long winded explanations to mask the request for money .. its all con trick 1 0 1 .....

I think we realise the "If its too good to be true..." "Scam" "Gullible" are words associated with Dean, and for one who was screwed, I am mortified I was "taken in". Like most scams you have to really want what the scam is selling to bypass your BS detector, and I am one of those.

Could I ask that maybe someone could point a PI (in the making) in the right direction? Maybe an idea of a good way to start a business and areas to start with? Or even offer a chat or contact?

Recently had an offer of PI work from Manchester Investigations- also known as PD Consultants.
No money up front at all.
Offer was to work alongside a trained PI at £25/hr
Can anyone shed any light on this set up-- good or bad

Ron

Recently had an offer of PI work from Manchester Investigations- also known as PD Consultants.
No money up front at all.
Offer was to work alongside a trained PI at £25/hr
Can anyone shed any light on this set up-- good or bad

Ron

Ask to go to there office or have a face to face with one of there PIs.
If they meet you that's a good start and find out from the horses mouth about the job.
If they have something to hide they won't want you to meet anyone.

Good afternoon all. This is my first post, as I've only just joined CPW today. I found this site because I was trying to research NN investigations, although unfortunately in my case the damage is already done. I did get scammed for the first time in my life, and parted with £287.50 to do the SIT training course. The further I got into it, the more obvious it became that it was fake. The course material was basically all common sense, and the 'Assignments' at the end of each section were pathetically easy.

When I realised what was going on (and as someone previously mentioned - SIT is so obviously a part of the whole scam), I thought that I would see it through to the end, and find out what the outcome would be and how NN Inv would deal with me. I did actually manage to speak to 'Dean Wright' on the telephone on one occasion, but usually it would be by e-mail, although he did invite me to visit their office in Oxford when I voiced some doubts about the set-up with him. Of course it was impossible to arrange a mutually convenient time!

I'm pretty disappointed with myself for getting caught by this little sheister, but I suppose we're all allowed the odd mistake, or lapse of judgement. Expensive error though.

I've had two different excuses for the lack of contact since Christmas, the first being that lots of his staff were off sick with colds and 'flu, and subsequently that his new-fangled computer networking system was an 'unmitigated failure' and that he was trying to get his old system up and running again. Yeah RIGHT!

I am seriously hoping to get into the investigative business, and am now going to endeavour to make contact with some proper professional agencies in my area, in the hopes that I might possibly get a chance to prove my real worth. Wish me luck, please?

Ok, so apparently this guy is based in 'Norn Iron'.

Can a few of us on this side of the water not have a little bit of fun and find the scrote?

Surely if we pooled resources and info we could come up with a genuine home address and maybe a vehicle reg?

Hi,

I too have been scammed in late November 2016, I also paid 287 and got the same excuses others have mentioned. I had spoken with the sheister that calls himself Dean, on a few occasions and when I look back he never answered any of the key questions, like What is the limited company name and number, how can he justify 20 leads per week, I also took the course and agree that it seemed pretty basic. I heard all of the same stories as everyone else, that his new computer system had not been a success, so he planned to go back to the old one. When I challenged him by email he (since he stopped calling me back) about where the 20 leads per week were, that he promised, again it went quit. I also agree that SIT appear to be in on the scam, its obviously a criminal conspiracy between the 2 groups.

They called me and said they had picked up my email from a job site, I guess looking back I was desperate to get into a decent paid job. Really sorry to hear others have too fell for it, and I wish everyone else luck in finding work in the future. For now I intend to use some of my online skills to try to ensure that everyone who comes into contact with any of them again, will find warnings high up in the search engines.

These guys are clearly fraudsters and it would certainly be a good thing if we could club together and find details that could be used to find the people behind this.

Thanks,

Hi to TMAC and jojo23.

It would seem that these people have been having fun with our money, so why not (as you say) have some fun of our own.

I've done a bit of sleuthing myself this morning, and have had a small amount of success, even if it is only to definitely confirm what we already think about this bunch of con-artists. I've spoken to the guy who controls the office building in Oxford where NN are supposed to be based, and he's never had any dealings with any of those involved, and he's had other enquiries about them over the past six months too.

Whois can only prove that their (NN) website and also that of Become A PI are proxy-run and it's just about impossible to find out the identities of the people behind it, although I suspect that they're all the same bunch.

TMAC - what info have you got that made you believe that this originated in Northern Ireland, as all I've managed to come up with is the US based info that comes from whois?

Also, anyone else on this forum who has any info or any thoughts as to where this might have all started, please join us in our enterprise and let's get these people on the run!

Hi again,

TMAC, I've just checked the sort code for the bank that accepted my SIT payment, and you're right about N.Ire. The bank was HSBC on Dublin Road, in Omagh.

I wonder if it's possible to get any information from them, although I'd guess probably not, unless we can prove that it's being used fraudulently. What do you think, anyone?

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Just wanted to let you know that I've reported the fraudulent use of the bank account to HSBC today, and that their investigation team are going to get back to me as soon as possible. Who knows, they might be able to trace 'Dean Wright' themselves? That would be a result to be going on with, I think.

Regards,

Fanackerpan (Annie)

Just wanted to let you know that I've reported the fraudulent use of the bank account to HSBC today, and that their investigation team are going to get back to me as soon as possible. Who knows, they might be able to trace 'Dean Wright' themselves? That would be a result to be going on with, I think.

Regards,

Fanackerpan (Annie)

Good work, maybe that'll get the ball rolling on something

Nn investigations fake company

Hi to everyone who has been fooled, conned or hood-winked by Dean Wright and NN Investigations.

If any of you have read the previous posts about this 'company', then you'll realise what they've been up to, and how some of us have lost some money by investing in what we thought was future employment. IDIOTS I KNOW! Between us we've managed to gather some basic information about where the money went to in terms of the bank, but no more than that so far. The HSBC bank are now aware of the situation are investigating at their end in Northern Ireland, but obviously they won't give whatever information they gain, to us directly.

Bearing in mind that not everyone out there knows about the CPW website, which incidentally I found by accident, there are probably lots more people that have been 'had' by this fraudulent group who feel as if they've got no support or back up, and don't know who to turn to for help and support, so that just leaves us. OR DOES IT?

I think it would be a good idea if we were to contact a high-profile team who could help us all - so why not WATCHDOG at the BBC?

Facebook is not something that I particularly use, but it might be a good way of putting this 'out there' to see how many more people have been fooled by NN, and get a bigger number of victims to back us up.

Can I have your reactions to these ideas, please?

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Hi everyone,

I've set up a facebook page but am not quite sure how it works. Could someone check it out for me please? It's Victims of NN Investigations @ FanackerpanNN

Thanks,

Fanackerpan

Hi everyone,

I've set up a facebook page but am not quite sure how it works. Could someone check it out for me please? It's Victims of NN Investigations @ FanackerpanNN

Thanks,

Fanackerpan

Well done on doing something about this fraud. I would check it out for you but I don't have Facebook.
Good luck and I wish you luck.

I hope there is someone on this forum who can check it out for me, and I also hope that we get some result from the facebook page, and perhaps from Watchdog if we go down that route.

So come on all of you, give me some help here so we can all get something going and sort these horrible people out once and for all. There's probably others like us out there tonight about to part with their hard-earned money too - just like we did. We need to stop these crooks!

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Last edited:
Hi Fanackerpan,

Thanks for the email and the information you have email, obviously we always hoped it wasnt a scam but I guess out of desperation people took action and paid them, and maybe on another day we might not have.

Anyway its done, I only wished I had paid by Paypal now, I think I would have stood a chance of getting it back, although I am pretty sure that was not an option at the time I paid. I think contacting BBC watchdog is a good idea, if only to stop others making the same mistake.

Back