NN Investigations

Hi Fanackerpan,
That's great, thank you for all you are doing to expose these people who have scammed us. I too fell prey in October last year and can also confirm that the sort code of the account I paid into was based in N.Ireland. I have never been able to get 'Dean Wright' to answer my calls and the last email I had was just after Christmas when he advised me that 'Paula Baxter' would be in touch shortly with my 'live' cases. He had the temerity to wish me a Happy New year which I'm sure he will be having with all our hard earnt money!! I think Watchdog is a great idea and if there is any way I can help I am more than happy to do so. Let's get ourselves organised and expose this person(s).
Regards,

David

Hi David,

Thanks for your message, and for your encouragement. I'm going to write a statement/report for Watchdog today, and then post it on this forum to see if anyone has anything to add to it before I send it to them. I feel as if I should report it to the Police as well, but I'm not sure yet quite who I should contact in this regard.

Watch this space for more info.

Regards,

Fanackerpan

I have just responded on your FB page, I saw ad in the guardian newspaper and responded
I have paid £200+ for the online course, which I have now completed, it was assessed regularly and have spoken several times to Dean Wright on the phone, waiting for allocation of work now? Is this a scam? I am confused!

I have just responded on your FB page, I saw ad in the guardian newspaper and responded
I have paid £200+ for the online course, which I have now completed, it was assessed regularly and have spoken several times to Dean Wright on the phone, waiting for allocation of work now? Is this a scam? I am confused!

I'm sure you will find out it is a scam soon enough. You will have a long wait for any work of them lol

NN Investigations Scam

Hi Blaze,

I'm sorry to say that this is definitely a scam as far as I can make out. If you'd like to keep in touch on this website forum it's a lot easier than facebook! I only saw the first line of your message on fb 'cos I'm not very adept at using it, so maybe you could post the whole message on here instead?

I'm hoping to find as many as possible of the victims of this sheister, so that we can really hang him out to dry. I've spoken with the Bank, and am going to contact them again this week, to see if they've managed to trace him, as he's obviously been using his account with them fraudulently, and they're keen to flush him out of the woodwork, so watch this space!

Regards,

Fanackerpan (Annie)

Nni

Well guys... Just joined with the same reason as 90% of you here.
All I want to say is THANK YOU because I was troubled looking for any information about them and almost got screwed.
Keep on going guys, job well done.

JW

Hi Blaze,

I'm sorry to say that this is definitely a scam as far as I can make out. If you'd like to keep in touch on this website forum it's a lot easier than facebook! I only saw the first line of your message on fb 'cos I'm not very adept at using it, so maybe you could post the whole message on here instead?

I'm hoping to find as many as possible of the victims of this sheister, so that we can really hang him out to dry. I've spoken with the Bank, and am going to contact them again this week, to see if they've managed to trace him, as he's obviously been using his account with them fraudulently, and they're keen to flush him out of the woodwork, so watch this space!

Regards,

Fanackerpan (Annie)

Hmm,
I seem to remember your somewhat enthusiastic post back in January, where you described parting with your £200+ was a 'leap of faith' unfortunately it won't be long before this becomes more of a 'falling into reality'. I noted your post on Facebook where you said you're not going to 'hold your breath' for any work, I would suggest this is a good idea.

Hmm,
I seem to remember your somewhat enthusiastic post back in January, where you described parting with your £200+ was a 'leap of faith' unfortunately it won't be long before this becomes more of a 'falling into reality'. I noted your post on Facebook where you said you're not going to 'hold your breath' for any work, I would suggest this is a good idea.

Hmm,
I seem to remember being told when I was a child that it's not nice to gloat. We all make mistakes along the line, and then we beat ourselves up about them, so it doesn't really need third-party sarcasm to drive the point home. I'm sure you know that, though.

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Hi to all of you. Hope you're all well and fighting fit?!

I have finally composed a statement for Watchdog, and just sent it off today. I'm going to try and copy & paste it here later so that you can all have a look. It wouldn't do any harm if you felt like posting your own statement on this website, as it all adds fuel to the fire, so to speak. I just hope Watchdog find it interesting, and get back to us, although I can't see why they wouldn't as this is obviously a national scam. I bet there's loads of other people who have already fallen for it like we did, and probably prospective victims out there who could well be about to lose their money too. Well, perhaps this will stop that happening?

Fanackerpan

Thank you TMAC - there's really nothing to lose by doing this, and hopefully quite a bit to be gained. It's nice to hear your support.

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Hi Jimmy18 , I replied after they pursued me the second time in January 2017 . Previously I said I was too busy last year but they offered to pay for half my 'training costs ' which amounted to over £200. I feel really foolish now having checked companies house and can find no sign of them . I was promised work in the same vein as your contract above . However the money went to a different company not NN investigations . Not heard anything from them since completing the SIT training. Website looked pretty good too.
Now a semi retired probation officer, so I was just looking for work that I could be flexible with my other commitments .

Hi to lilybut12 and Jimmy18. I'm glad to see some more names on the forum. Have you seen my messages about the bank and Watchdog? I'm really trying to get something moving on these sheisters, but I don't see all of your posts? Can you make contact with me and let me know your experiences with NN, as the more of us there are the better our chances of success, and possibly getting our money back.

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Hmm,
I seem to remember being told when I was a child that it's not nice to gloat. We all make mistakes along the line, and then we beat ourselves up about them, so it doesn't really need third-party sarcasm to drive the point home. I'm sure you know that, though.

Regards,

Fanackerpan

Certainly not gloating, that would be somewhat sanctimonious as I was also conned, just making a point that this is a SCAM. There have been plenty of members on this site, many with experience in this industry, saying blatantly for months now that it is a scam, if the poster even after one month is still asking the question 'is this a scam'? then maybe sarcasm is the only way to get through. Plus anyone posting on here who is still not sure if it is a con, even after parting with their money, isn't really sending out the right signals to someone possibly thinking of signing up to NN Investigations.

On a totally separate point, nice one on the watchdog statement, will look forward to it once you have copied and pasted it.

Last edited:
Sorry, I misunderstood - I didn't realise that you had been conned too. Anyway, thanks for the watchdog comment. The only trouble is that I went to their website and typed the whole statement into the input box, and when I tried to copy the scrolling screen to save it to my computer, I didn't quite get all of it. However, I'll paste the bit that I did manage to recover. I've emailed WD to see if they can email me a copy of it, but nothing back so far.

I did the course finished three weeks and spoke to "Dean Wright " twice who said the computer system is being updated and Paula Baxter will ring me - no call for a week - no call back from Karen Marston the """person" at S.I.T they need exposing - I will try the cash back on the bank - and have reported them to crimestoppers for what its worth but if we all o they will get caught or we need to investigate them!!

any update? 20 leads etc - I did the course it cost me 287.50 and got told by Dean Wright last week the computer system is being updated - and that someone called Paula Baxter will - get back to me - but she twice hasn't! nothing now 3-4 weeks

Back